• Hartlepool 1 3 BHA

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Hartlepool 2 3 BHA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Albion return to the comfort of league football tomorrow, against Hartlepool. Looking on their fanzine, there is not much anticipation of a home win & they appear short of strikers. Indeed the monkey hangers have scored fewer goals than any other league 1 side.

So will the Albion return to winning ways, score a brace, or will the Pool cause an upset?

As always you decide!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Find it difficult to read this one. Pool used to be our number one bunnies but that all went up in smoke under Adams, when they suddenly started to beat us. Confidence shouldn't be too dented after Woking and I'm going for 2-1 us, after a bit of a struggle and controversy.
p.s Didn't like reading that a win will give us the best start in our history. That's inviting trouble.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
As always it has 2-2 written all over it... With our run of clean sheets and Pools' struggling to find the net, the clever money should be on a low scoring draw or a 1-0 win. So 2-2 it is! ;-) :rave:

But I won't be there to see it. :eek:

dje shoreham

Nov 2, 2009
think we can keep a clean sheet again , bennett and lua lua back( think he will start even though away) so going for 2-0 albion

Can't see past a draw here. Hartlepool will probably set up as if they are the away team and crowd us out, plus the fact it is the most grim, northern, hell hole on earth and that in itself should knock the quality of our play down some what.

We will not lose, so I am going to say 1-1 but if we sneak an early goal it could be 3/4 nil.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Draw I reckon. We are due a slip up soon, its a bit of a ramshackle ground, and we never usually win up there. 1-1.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think that we need to start well, if we can get hold of the ball nice and early on, show the Hartlepool boys what we're about, they'll struggle to get to grips with us. I've been told they're likely to play with 1 man up front, which will suit us perfectly, we'll be able to have the ball at the back with time and ease, and then we can work our way forward. I think if we start well, we're looking at a comfortable 2-0 win. But if they get at us early on, and put us under pressure from the off, then we might have to settle for a clean sheet and a 0-0 draw. I always fancy us to score though, so I've voted 2-0. I will take a clean sheet in a 0-0 draw though, I think that would be an acceptable result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here