Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool Saturday

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Where will teh 3000 at Charlton be on Saturday?

I may have missed Charlton but will be making the long journey to Hartlepool.

Anyonelse will we sell out?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

We won't sell out, or at least I hope we won't. If we do I'm gonna throw a strop at the turnstile and go and see that massive old ship down Hartlepool dock. Or I might go straight to Glasgow and get well pissed before the Haye fight. Most of the 3,000 who went to Charlton have probably got better things to do than chase off up there in lovestruck pursuit of total football.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
not this week I'm afraid. I'd love to be there but no chance of selling the missus on the delights of Hartlepool on a cold and windy winter's afternoon.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
train was far too expensive - especially with next weekends trip to see shteve mcclaren outclass st pauli and southampton, woking AND huddersfield all coming up

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

:tosser:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll be there

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Numb thread of the day

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I would be there but cant afford and have to work.

I know bad fan. I should be ashamed! :facepalm:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
As the away attendance at Victoria Park is 964, hopefully 2036 of them will be doing something else on Saturday afternoon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Wow. Great commitment there, driving ALL the way to Hartlepool from YORKSHIRE. Aren't you the utterly SPECIAL individual?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
I suggest you ask everyone as they come through the turnstiles if they went to the Charlton game and if they say yes you pat them on the head and show them some respect because they will have gone to both games and you only made one of them.

P.S
There are special sticky threads for away games now to stop drongos starting threads for no apparent reason.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Wow. Great commitment there, driving ALL the way to Hartlepool from YORKSHIRE. Aren't you the utterly SPECIAL individual?

I'll be there too, but I hadn't realised you only have commitment and are special if you travel super long distances like you.
Guess I'm just a part time no commitment don't matter sort of supporter as well then.
(We won't bother to mention other games Goring or indeed myself may have been to).

:albion1:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll be there too, but I hadn't realised you only have commitment and are special if you travel super long distances like you.
Guess I'm just a part time no commitment don't matter sort of supporter as well then.
(We won't bother to mention other games Goring or indeed myself may have been to).

:albion1:

Get back in your box.

I wasn't the one making out, being at Hartlepool was anything special, your daft mate was. Making out he was in some way superior to the thousands who were at Charlton, because he's going. (And neglecting to mention that he's already up North anyway).

I'm not going to be there, either, so you've got completely the wrong end of the stick. As it happens I'm far from a 'superfan', and have only been away TWICE this season.

As you were.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here