Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Maguire

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
And no-one's talking about their goal which was offside.

It's as clear as day that when the ball is directed towards goal by Dalot with his arm (which is bad enough), Maguire challenges for the ball on the line from an offside position. Dunk is the only Brighton player between him and the goal.

It's as clear as day right at the end of the Sky Sports highlights.

Or when the linesman flagged in the first half when Welbeck pulled down Sanchez’s clearance and proceeded to run on. Thought it was close in real-time, but we were in the corner behind play. But now having watched the first half, it was blooming tight, what happened to letting play continue and checking afterwards?

Edit - to me it was closer than the Rashford chance

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If they stay a sh*t show even as the richest club in the world (sure owners cream off a fair % so not accurate in effect) we have a decent chance of finishing above them. If they make a few great signings and don’t implode then they’ll probably grind it out and be better over the long term. I know which I’d prefer! Especially if the likes of Newcastle and West Ham can do likewise. Imagine United battling for top ten even as a discussion with a few games to go.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine the pressure GPott would be under now if Russell Slade was watching his every move from The Russell Slade Stand.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You had respect for them before KO?

You weirdo :lolol:

well no , not really but any respect i may have had has now vanished , the fact that the team i've supported since is was 12 ...( 46 years) has done them manc ***** over as easy as running a babies bath ....it just brings tears to my eyes , and also 3500 bucks to my bank account....:lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
man u fans are bell ends ....refuse to admit that they were beaten by a better side and that they were lucky to finish the game with a full compliment on the pitch ....wellbeck foul in the area ...straight red , McTominay debatable red ...slab head 2 yellow incidents .....fooking great to come away from fergieville with 3 points ....i hope them mugs struggle like **** all season and get spanked by pool . citeh , spurs and arse and of course us at home.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Maguire is certainly a major weak link in the United team.
Looked uncertain as to what pass to make when given the ball from the keeper, lack of pace exposed by Welbeck and reduced to throwing his weight around towards Trossard.
In desperate need of two holding midfielders playing in front of him, to protect him,

Not sure whether he would get in any current PL starting eleven (other than United's)
and yet he will continue to be south gates go to man ....joke .....Dunk , better player , nicer bloke , better looking and pays his bar tab.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
well no , not really but any respect i may have had has now vanished , the fact that the team i've supported since is was 12 ...( 46 years) has done them manc ***** over as easy as running a babies bath ....it just brings tears to my eyes , and also 3500 bucks to my bank account....:lolol:

:eek: Top wagering :thumbsup:

(I hadn't realised you were quite so old - only 6 years younger than me :mad:)

NSZFC

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to a DULLARD, between 1.1 and 1.4 billion on players since they took over in 2005.
They have paid out 1.1 billion on financing, of which 700 million was interest payments on the loans the Glazers took out.

Hmmmm, that would suggest they should have pocketed more money, instead of throwing so much good after bad, on the team. :lol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hmmmm, that would suggest they should have pocketed more money, instead of throwing so much good after bad, on the team. :lol:

Bit of a game to them. Take Ronaldo, announced his signing morning of 27 Aug 2021. In the evening of 27 Aug they sold a batch of shares that increased $21m in value just between the 2 announcements. They can saddle that club with operating losses and high fees / wages etc. because their wealth is coming from share price and dividends.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:eek: Top wagering :thumbsup:

(I hadn't realised you were quite so old - only 6 years younger than me :mad:)

NSZFC

i had Albion win , Chelsea win , newcassel win , spurs win and over 2.5 goals, and leeds win 50 bucks at 78/1......squeaky bum time last 20 minutes :eeek: the bookie done me out of an accumulator on saturday because of scratchings so i wrote them a shitty email , i went and withdrew all my money on monday...:lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wish he’d gone to Chelsea now. Watching him try and play under Potter would have been hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here