Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry kewell

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Was injury prone 5 years ago, can't imagine what sort of state he is in now.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Only if the job in question is keeping the physio's room occupied.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If he could still do a job in the Championship, Barnsley will lead the chase with the promise of 2 curly whirlies and a sponsored second hand Fiat 500.

Didn't take up the option of a further 2 years at Melbourne Victory to keep his family in England so Sheree can be close to her mum while she battles cancer.

Did OK last season, stayed fit during a 27 game season. Showed flashes of his old self and was head and shoulders above the majority of the A League.

Could do a job, but i am sure Gus has other options in mind, or at least i hope so....

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I saw this guy when he was at LFC and I cannot remember one, game where he impressed. When you think of HK you remember the young lad at Leeds who flew past everyone.
He has a name, but no legs. trying hard to think of a worse possible signing and am struggling. Owen, playing ten games a season has far more to offer than this guy.
Then of course he would want at least 40k per week, am I forgetting anything?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I saw this guy when he was at LFC and I cannot remember one, game where he impressed. When you think of HK you remember the young lad at Leeds who flew past everyone.
He has a name, but no legs. trying hard to think of a worse possible signing and am struggling. Owen, playing ten games a season has far more to offer than this guy.
Then of course he would want at least 40k per week, am I forgetting anything?

Yea, he is overrated and shit....well you didn't miss it, but thought of say what you were trying to say. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here