Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harding training, not on trial: Why?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Just read this on The Argus website which is why he didn't feature tonight. Why the f*** are we letting a man who, after years of youth development and giving him his first chance in the game, left us by letting his contract run out showing massive disrespect to us, train with us with no potential gain to us?

Anyone?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Why the f*** are we letting a man who, after years of youth development and giving him his first chance in the game, left us by letting his contract run out showing massive disrespect to us, train with us with no potential gain to us?

because we're bigger than him? so he runs round with the rest of the team, no hardship to us.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Insider said on the radio earlier that he is not on trail because they are all aware of his ability. And he said wait and see if there is a deal agreed. Sounded like he may sign to me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why not? I don't see the problem. Did we not let Kanchelskis train with us when his only outing was against us and plotting to defeat us?

I would like to think that we are a welcoming and friendly club. It may help up to sign players in the future...surely?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Even if he's only training with us and has no intention of signing, what's the problem? Players without a club will often keep fit with their local side - it's just common courtesy within the game. I seem to remember Beckham even spent some time training with Arsenal a while back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here