Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hardest School in Brighton

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I've heard of him, I recognize the surname but not sure why?

He was also murdered in Brighton in about 1999 I think. As I believe it there was no motive and it may even have been an accident. No one has ever been convicted, but dont quote me on any of that apart from the first sentence. Im sure the other poster can tell you more.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
He was also murdered in Brighton in about 1999 I think. As I believe it there was no motive and it may even have been an accident. No one has ever been convicted, but dont quote me on any of that apart from the first sentence. Im sure the other poster can tell you more.

That would be why I recognize the name then

ih8palarse

Jul 30, 2008
Yep. I'm good mates with Tucky. I haven't seen him since June but might be seeing him on Sunday funnily enough. He was telling me about his brother playing tennis with a rather pissed off ex Brighton manger.

My dad has told me many storys about the infamous tuck family...Hard nuts!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
FECK OFF. We won that snowball fight. You muppets were running back up the hill, you only sent us back down by throwing rocks :jester:

f*** off did you win that snowball fight, u ****.

:angry:

We chased you everywhere that day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think its quite like it used to be for fights but I no Varndean battered Stringer

In the 1970's Stringer always thought they were harder than the Varndean toffs. In those days it was normally just a fight between the schools two hardest. I remember one lad , Gus , whose brother was in my year , lamped the Stringer kiddie just once and he went down like a sack of potatoes. As it looked like a massive bundle was going to kick off the teachers arrived and seperated the two factions. In the early to mid 70's the Varndean boys used to stand at the back of the North Stand directly behind the goal.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Yep. I'm good mates with Tucky. I haven't seen him since June but might be seeing him on Sunday funnily enough. He was telling me about his brother playing tennis with a rather pissed off ex Brighton manger.

They were all a funny bunch that deason lot from that time. Johnny Man whos mum and dad had the chip shop
, Aggy, Rory etc etc. Blast from the past. You know John George as well?

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Patcham Fawcett 84-88

Was a very tough school, being all boys it was not much fun. I have also heard
a lot of the lads who left in 88 have died through drugs and violence.
We would have fights with Stringer and there were baseball bats and anything
you could get your hands on.
The must was Lois Jeans, Lyle & Scott or Pringle Jumper and Fred Perry shirt and off course the perm at the back.
About 25% of pupils smoked and most of the techers were crap who got chucked in there because nobody else wanted them. Also with Fawcett is was the last place you were sent before being sent to dreaded Woodside School.
I always remember our History Teacher Mrs Dockerill, she would wear stockings and suspenders and sit on the table at the front of the class whilst teaching us. We could all see she was often not wearing knickers. I always wonder if she really was teasing us 13-16 year olds or she just did not have a clue. She was very horny. Her husband was a lucky guy. Or maybe she was a paedo women, It's just a question I will never find the answer to.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Didn't know him, he might have been in year above me. The hardest
in the year was Simon Ferguson(undyed Blonde patch of hair) who was jailed for manslaughter for attacking somebody with a basball bat at the tip. Also Marcus Irvin was pretty tough.
I knew the bloke well the one who was killed.No one is hard using a weapon

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Falmer was an amalgamation of 2 schools in 1974, Stanmer secondary, and Westlain Grammar, i went to Westlain, and left the year they joined to make what is now Falmer, having witnessed the goings on i can tell you Stanmer was pretty rough.In answer to your question i would say that yes, it's Falmer by a mile.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
They were all a funny bunch that deason lot from that time. Johnny Man whos mum and dad had the chip shop
, Aggy, Rory etc etc. Blast from the past. You know John George as well?

Had many a bong with Jon George in the old days. I wonder if he's any taller now?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Patcham Fawcett 84-88

Was a very tough school, being all boys it was not much fun. I have also heard
a lot of the lads who left in 88 have died through drugs and violence.
We would have fights with Stringer and there were baseball bats and anything
you could get your hands on.
The must was Lois Jeans, Lyle & Scott or Pringle Jumper and Fred Perry shirt and off course the perm at the back.
About 25% of pupils smoked and most of the techers were crap who got chucked in there because nobody else wanted them. Also with Fawcett is was the last place you were sent before being sent to dreaded Woodside School.
I always remember our History Teacher Mrs Dockerill, she would wear stockings and suspenders and sit on the table at the front of the class whilst teaching us. We could all see she was often not wearing knickers. I always wonder if she really was teasing us 13-16 year olds or she just did not have a clue. She was very horny. Her husband was a lucky guy. Or maybe she was a paedo women, It's just a question I will never find the answer to.
I went their 82-86 Diane Dockerell was very horny, however she was an English teacher, also my 13 year old son is still taught today by some of the teachers that were at Fawcett, Tregere and Nicholls are at Patcham High!!

Dandyman

In London village.
As any fule kno everyone in Brighton is a big gayer what runs from the Priory Massive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here