Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hardest hit

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
As luck would have our game with Whoze Ham was obligingly moved so allowing me to join in this campaign. There are protests all over the country this Saturday (there is one in Brighton) I will be making my way to Leeds as that is the nearest. I will bravely show Albion colours (hope I make it out alive). I am fairly certain the media will ignore all this but one can hope they will notice. We are all facing cuts in some form or other but the name of this campaign gives you all you need to know. The disabled of this country are being hit the hardest, 50 to 100% cuts. Support is being removed in all forms. Welfare payments, services care homes all in the name of cutting the deficit quick enough for this government to get re-elected (minus the Lib Dems of course). These are not scroungers as the Daily Mail loves to point out, we are talking about friends and neighbours and Seagull supporters. Each one of us is but a heartbeat from disability! So join me, find yourself a protest on this empty Saturday, fly the flag in support of the hardest hit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here