Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Valentines day....

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
....to everyone on NSC!

Hope you all get what you're looking for.:wink:

Just got in from clubbing and the old magic is still working. I love Irish girls.:love:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
....to everyone on NSC!

Hope you all get what you're looking for.:wink:

Just got in from clubbing and the old magic is still working. I love Irish girls.:love:

Glad u had a great night. I was heading off to Brighton to meet an old flame, a redhead. Got arrested in Lancing and spent 5 hours in custody for allegedly passing a fake £20 note. Still, got to eat there and a lift home. Think Jasmine would have been a better option. Had a bagfull of lingerie to give as gift. Will try again today.

As for the Irish girls, have to admit you're right. I really fancied a horny dark-haired lass that served in a pub near Brighton station. Have been out with two others Rose and Siobhan, quality fun grils!!! :love::love:

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Glad u had a great night. I was heading off to Brighton to meet an old flame, a redhead. Got arrested in Lancing and spent 5 hours in custody for allegedly passing a fake £20 note. Still, got to eat there and a lift home. Think Jasmine would have been a better option. Had a bagfull of lingerie to give as gift. Will try again today.

As for the Irish girls, have to admit you're right. I really fancied a horny dark-haired lass that served in a pub near Brighton station. Have been out with two others Rose and Siobhan, quality fun grils!!! :love::love:

Sorry to hear that fella. That is well harsh. Hope you make an official complaint because that's just not right the way you were treated by the sounds of it.

I'm sure you'll have a better day today, whitelion.:thumbsup:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Sorry to hear that fella. That is well harsh. Hope you make an official complaint because that's just not right the way you were treated by the sounds of it.

I'm sure you'll have a better day today, whitelion.:thumbsup:

Thanks mate. Already makin' the plans. Jasmine later this pm then England in the Six Nations. It's all good.

As for the complaint. Anyone in the Farmers in Lancing last night. Saw an old mate called Andy in there from the old boxing days in Hove. For my sins played briefly at Hove at rugby then eight years as linebacker at B52's at Withdean. Can't bring myself to watch the Albion there due to all the memories of broken bones and great victories against Russia and Australia in paticular in 1987. Even used to take my then 18 month old son there whilst his Ma had a few hours off. One great moment was when I instructed him to stand on the touchline whilst the lads were doing a set piece. He wandered onto the pitch whilst 22 players were about to scrimmage just to pick up the ball. Crazeee!!!!!:lolol::lolol:

I'm lookin' into compo. The police thought they had a catch. I'm pretty well known in Brighton etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here