Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Happy Solly Day

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Has anyone else epitomised our transformation more than Solly?

images (6).jpeg

Attachments

• bc15481db336b2caf98c4f9edc296ce8.jpeg
    bc15481db336b2caf98c4f9edc296ce8.jpeg
    815.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Credit-is-BHAFC_Paul-Hazlewood-2.jpg
    Credit-is-BHAFC_Paul-Hazlewood-2.jpg
    563.8 KB · Views: 31
  • FmcgUuVWYAIzCPA.jpeg
    FmcgUuVWYAIzCPA.jpeg
    691.1 KB · Views: 35

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just love the pic of him atop the pitchside advertising haordings accepting the adulation from his adoring fans in the North Stand after scoring against Liverpool.

The old Solly March would have been far too self concious to do that.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I credit RDZ for Solly's transformation.

From day one (as reported) he put an arm around Solly and under RDZ he has far more confidence (which our previous manager with his degree in "emotional intelligence" was unable to give him), seems a yard quicker and a foot taller. It might even be that it was RDZ who rummaged in Solly's mums attic and discovered his old scoring boots and gave them a thorough dubbin.

Respect to Solly. There was always a really good player in there but it took a really good manager to bring it out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Happy to admit I called it wrong with Solly. Have a great day everyone

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I credit RDZ for Solly's transformation.

From day one (as reported) he put an arm around Solly and under RDZ he has far more confidence (which our previous manager with his degree in "emotional intelligence" was unable to give him), seems a yard quicker and a foot taller. It might even be that it was RDZ who rummaged in Solly's mums attic and discovered his old scoring boots and gave them a thorough dubbin.

Respect to Solly. There was always a really good player in there but it took a really good manager to bring it out.
Wiki tells me that Solly is 6' 1" tall . . . until RDZ got hold of him he had the look and stature of a kid in the 6th form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here