Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy New Year! Have a great 2015!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Happy New Year everyone and let's hope the football improves considerably from the latter half of this year.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the only difference is the number at the end
nevertheless hope its better for all

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Happy New Year :)

Up The Albion!!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very concerned with our lack of activity thus far in this transfer window.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
12.10am ITV Carry On Camping. Who THE F**K is going to start the New Year by watching that?! (He says posting on NSC)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
12.10am ITV Carry On Camping. Who THE F**K is going to start the New Year by watching that?! (He says posting on NSC)

Best of the lot with Matron and Dr Soper

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Happy new year fellow Seagullians.
With a crocked back, i've barely moved a muscle for 3 days now, and only said about 17 words out loud, unless you count ouches and arghhs as meaningful utterances. I plan for this new year to be a tad less painful, for me to rid myself of one jowl with the aid of bread no longer being my constant friend and buttery poison, and to put aside the surety of inability to attempt to take on Spanish as a second language. Reasonable things to hope and try for and i trust each of you find yours with ease.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sid Boggle and the girls from Chaste Place. If Nigel Farage gets in this year will Britain return to the good old days like in Carry On?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Happy new year fellow Seagullians.
With a crocked back, i've barely moved a muscle for 3 days now, and only said about 17 words out loud, unless you count ouches and arghhs as meaningful utteraunces. I plan for this new year to be a tad less painful, for me to rid myself of one jowl with the aid of bread no longer being my constant friend and buttery poison, and to put aside the surety of inability to attempt to take on Spanish as a second language. Reasonable things to hope and try for and i trust each of you find yours with ease.

Happy New Year - I think I know what your'e on about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here