Happy Birthday Norman

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Seagull over SW France said:
43 tomorrow............31st..........bless him...........if he reads this perhaps he could send some cd's for french radio station????
thanks for your continued support...:clap: :albion:

The 31st is today, not tomorrow...oh, and to which Norman are you referring?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I heard he was releasing a mixed version of Sussex By The Sea to celebrate....

Aug 2, 2004
SW France
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!!!
forgot I have to spell things out on here .......Norman Cook aka Fat Boy Slim our shirt sponsor is 43 tomorrow (31st july)..if I die tonight then I won't be able to wish him happy birthday tomorrow....yawn ...yawn....yawn.....!!!!!

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
forgot I have to spell things out on here .......Norman Cook aka Fat Boy Slim our shirt sponsor is 43 tomorrow (31st july)..if I die tonight then I won't be able to wish him happy birthday tomorrow....yawn ...yawn....yawn.....!!!!!
TODAY IS THE 31st!!!

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...

If he's 43 tomorrow as you state, then it's not the 31st July is it? As it's the 31st TODAY.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore

cheers dad!

so if you got his birthday wrong, that means you got mine wrong too!

just cos you're in another country...

:bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports