Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Happy Birthday BBC

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
One hundred years old today.

Yes it has its flaws but it remains the world’s most trusted news source and deliverer of the world’s best content.

Television, radio, documentaries, education, entertainment, music, quizzes, The World Service, The Today Program, The Shipping forecast, and much, much more it is available in over 200 countries.

Bringing comfort during difficult times and covering many historical events with dignity and strength from Churchill’s war speeches to QEll’s funeral.

I genuinely love the BBC. May it continue to lead the way for another 100 years and beyond.

Last edited:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Today's top tip.

Have safe search on if you look for videos with this thread title.

or not

whatever

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
One hundred years old today.

Yes it has its flaws but it remains the world’s most trusted news source and deliverer of the world’s best content.

Television, radio, documentaries, education, entertainment, music, quizzes, The World Service, The Today Program, The a shipping forecast, and much, much more it is available in over 200 countries.

Bringing comfort during difficult times and covering many historical events with dignity and strength from Churchill’s war speeches to QEll’s funeral.

I genuinely love the BBC. May it continue to lead the way for another 100 years and beyond.
I completely agree, and you didn't mention iPlayer, on-line content and BBC Sounds. The licence fee is an incredible bargain.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
On national cancel Sky Sports day I wholeheartedly agree with every positive comment about auntie.

Incredible value for money

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Random BBC

Our Friends In The North
Happy Valley
Edge Of Darkness
State Of Play
House Of Cards
Yes, (prime) Minister
The Day Today
John Peel

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
When you have lived overseas you appreciate just how good it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here