Hannah Waterman

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Yes, you have lost weight, but your still f***ing ugly, get off my TV.

I reckon you fancy her AL and this is just a smokescreen.
BTW congrats on 1000 posts In 10 months.(We all know you love the Albion and us).:smile:

No, never liked her in any way, wouldn't be ashamed to admit if I did. I have no scruples.

And thanks Wiggy, I started a self congratulatory thread, which only had one reply up till now :)

I have no idea what she's like as a person but to anyone's reasonable eyes she's at the least plain and at the most pretty in a homely way.

I know all you internet studs are getting off with the likes Angelina Jolie on a daily basis but C'MON you're going a bit overboard here.

Erm..... I don't know what sort of a chap you are fellow, but this is NSC and no-one actually gives a monkey's about "what she's like as a person". :laugh:

It's like Renee Zelwegger

renee-zellweger-nomakeup.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
And why do these celebrities wear f***ing glasses for when their eye sight is perfectly ok. Are they so thick in real life just like they are on set that they think we're all f***ing stupid that we think that they're really intelligent people by wearing galsses.

And Hannah only got too be in Eastenders because of her dad. One ugly bird, I wouldn't even let her smoke my pipe.

Last edited:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I have no idea what she's like as a person but to anyone's reasonable eyes she's at the least plain and at the most pretty in a homely way.

I know all you internet studs are getting off with the likes Angelina Jolie on a daily basis but C'MON you're going a bit overboard here.

She lost a bit of weight & dumped her husband cos a few fellas looked at her, that should tell you enough about the type of person she is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports