Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hanging on when needing a piss...

dazman

Apr 30, 2009
Anyone see the press report at the weekend about a Peterborough supporter who is threatening to take action after a game at Millwall?

The 29-year old bloke had travelled to the New Den by train with his brother and his 8-year old son and when they arrived, they were kept in a cordon and made to wait until the coaches arrived so that everyone could be taken to the turnstiles at the same time. The bloke was desperate for the toilet but despite pleading numerous times he wasn't allowed to leave the group and ended up having to wet himself - in front of his little boy!

Embarrassing, or what? And what about the journey home again afterwards?

:blush:

Think I'd keept it quiet myself, rather than going public with a complaint!

markychap

Feb 1, 2010
Seaford
A lot of these incidents are obviously funny but I wonder where the line goes between comical and humiliating?

There's been a post on another forum in the last few days about a guy who couldn't find the loose change needed to get throughout the turnstiles at London's Victoria Station. The result was that he didn't need to worry about making it to the urinals, after all!! Never known that happen to a bloke in a toilet queue before, and so public too.

Amusing or plain embarrassing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here