Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Handful of tickets left for Newcastle and ticket exchange now active

Have many shfited an unwanted ticket on the exchange? Is anyone still wanting a ticket but can't buy one?

I've just read the Reading pre match brief and it's noted that Newcastle is sold out, but doesn't mention the exchange is active.

Trying to figure out how much of a test the exchange has had being that it's been live for nearly 2 weeks.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Still be huge GAPS in The Family Stand on the night tho eh? Same as it ever was. Maybe that section of the stadium needs disbanding now. Go to football or don't go to football.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Have many shfited an unwanted ticket on the exchange? Is anyone still wanting a ticket but can't buy one?

I've just read the Reading pre match brief and it's noted that Newcastle is sold out, but doesn't mention the exchange is active.

Trying to figure out how much of a test the exchange has had being that it's been live for nearly 2 weeks.

Got rid of my two fairly easily on the exchange.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Still be huge GAPS in The Family Stand on the night tho eh? Same as it ever was. Maybe that section of the stadium needs disbanding now. Go to football or don't go to football.

Why? Families should be allowed, and positively encouraged to come to football together, and sit in a slightly quieter more refined area of the stadium, if that's whnat they want.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So how many bums on seats are we looking at for Reading and Newcastle?

My guess at attendances:

29,600 Reading
30,300 (record) Newcastle

No idea about bums on seats, but I imagine toon will be a much lower % of no shows due to the ticket exchange being open for a fortnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here