Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hamza the Hook

Mar 22, 2012
Good riddance to be bad shit.:wanker:

I for one hope he gets the chair

In total, the judges ruled five of six extradition cases - all concerning alleged international terrorists - to the US can go ahead.

As well as the preacher, the four other cases are Babar Ahmad, Haroon Rashid Aswat, Syed Tahla Ahsan and Adel Abdul Bary."

Bye Bye you vile dogs.

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm deeply shocked and very disappointed. What about their human rights NOT.
Glad these scum bags have lost their case. The next one to be removed is that qatada. What we are doing housing, feeding and protecting this bloke is beyond me.

Mar 22, 2012
I'm deeply shocked and very disappointed. What about their human rights NOT.
Glad these scum bags have lost their case. The next one to be removed is that qatada. What we are doing housing, feeding and protecting this bloke is beyond me.

They have had it easy for far to long.

Let the yanks tear them to shreads.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Thats unfortunate.

I was hoping someone would forget to wet the sponge.

About time we stood up to these extremists who ALL need lining up and shooting.

I have a feeling that life in a US jail will be far more of a punishment to them than being made a martyr for their cause.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Let the yanks tear them to shreds?...Didnt you just say line up all extremists and shoot them? That sounds a bit extreme to me.

D

Deleted member 22389

There is some women on here talking about her brother saying it is unfair, unjust.
But the thing is, if her brother did not get up to no good in the first place, he would now not be in that situation would he.

They are talking about this now on Radio 5 live. Human right lawyers not happy about the decision. They might not be happy, but the rest of us are.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Hamza wanted by the Americans for kidnap in the Yemen?.... promoting jihad in Afghanistan...not the only one I would imagine, and organising a training camp in the US, much like the American militia lulu's who want to overthrow the US government... Got no time for any terrorists. Hopefully they arrest some. Ive got no particular time for Hamza, but curious to know why the venom of some of the posts.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Get him on the soonest plane, before Shami Chakrabarti get's in thereand arranges some kittens and puppies for him, oh and a massive house paid for by the taxpayer

D

Deleted member 22389

Get him on the soonest plane, before Shami Chakrabarti get's in thereand arranges some kittens and puppies for him, oh and a massive house paid for by the taxpayer

That bloody women. What about our human rights to be able to live in a safe society. I agree, I would like to know how much money has been wasted on protecting these peoples.

Last edited by a moderator:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Good, people who advocate the killings on innocent men, women, and children deserve nothing less.

Are Blair and Bush being indicted for mass murder of civilians then?

Dont get me wrong, I thnk Hamza is a twat, but no twattier than a lot of others. Seems a bit like a media driven hatred to me.

Theres members of the EDL, BNP, NWI, NEI in the UK constantly inciting violence, and murder against Pakistanis for example.

Whats special about Hamza?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Are Blair and Bush being indicted for mass murder of civilians then?

Got to start somewhere, would be interesting, I mean fantastic, if they were next, can't see where it would be appropriate to extradite them to though.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Good riddance.

If nothing else, he gives right thinking, peace-loving UK Muslims a bad name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here