Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What filled your pants quickest?

Taken from the top 10 on Channel 4 last weekend

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
About 12. Watched The Omen on my tod one evening with no lights on. Filled up with pant mud in no time...

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
The Shining was certainly very good, but for me the scary bits are the sudden suprises you aren't expecting.

Nightmare on Elm Street - Loads of sudden shocks ie, when Freddy jumps up from behind the bed when the boy wakes up out of the dream and Freddies come back out with him...

Friday the 13th - Jason leaping out of the lake to drag the boat under while the cop watches from the shoreline of the lake....

Carrie - The grave scene at the end...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
definitely the ring

watched the remake last night. why oh why do americans need everything signposted for them in a film? the ending in the remake is completely set up for you by the mother ringing up wotshisface to warn him whilst speeding off in her car. why? i was genuinely scared when i saw the original version, great stuff:eek:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
C4 are clueless, the vampire boy at the window scene from Salem's Lot should have been in the top five, if not number one, and yet they rated it at somthing like no. 40, with Carry On Screaming somewhere in the top 30!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
From that lot I've picked the shining... But in the early 90's there was a BBC prog drama called 'The Woman In Black' - we had to watch it at school during an English lesson...not very scary until halfway through , the woman in black just 'appears floating' through a window and scared the living shite out of all of us.. which would be normal for 5 year olds, but we were 15!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Cheeky Monkey said:
C4 are clueless

It was a public vote, so you should probably say the British public are clueless.

Shining scared me most first time out of the list above, but probably was quite young when I first saw it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
stigmata - i love that film , out of them blair witch is the funniest !

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
chez,its just called ring !

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
havent watched any horror movies!! i watched the top 100 scary moments, and was too scared by no. 71 to keep watching :blush:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
The Exorcist and its subliminal messages that mess with your mind. And that ugly face that pops up for a split second and disappears during the film.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here