Half Time Announcement

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I just did this myself. Do what I did - phone one of the advertised numbers and ask to speak to someone about half time announcements. They will point you in the right direction and seemed quite helpful.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I just did this myself. Do what I did - phone one of the advertised numbers and ask to speak to someone about half time announcements. They will point you in the right direction and seemed quite helpful.

Well there goes my idea then...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
embarrass him?, mine's on oct 8th, if anyone wants to wish me a belated birthday over the blower at the Hull match it'd make my 44 years on this planet worthwhile!
My son is 10 on the 25th Sept, so have got it sorted for him. I am 40 on the same day - obviously I'm going to KILL HIM if he hasn't done the same thing for me. :thumbsup:

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
He's 15 and thinks he's pretty cool (I'm so down with the kids!!). I know his mates from school are going so this will pretty much do him in!

Top quality!

20110128203738!Trollface.png

easy

Aug 19, 2011
East Stand: H Block
My Birthday is the 27th!

Not planing on telling the club though.. :blush:

I'll be sitting close enough to the palARSE scum to see them holding back their their tears as their team gets destroyed. That's enough for me!
:clap2:

:banana:

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
My Birthday is the 27th!

Not planing on telling the club though.. :blush:

I'll be sitting close enough to the palARSE scum to see them holding back their their tears as their team gets destroyed. That's enough for me!
:clap2:

:banana:

What's your name mate and how old will you be. I'll tell 'em for ya! Who do you want if from.....Lots of love WallyBanana?

easy

Aug 19, 2011
East Stand: H Block
haha, James, 34, from WallyBanana would be class! :thumbsup: :banana:

Keep an eye out for the steward pitchside behind the the corner flag in the South of the East stand, if you do it, I'll be :bigwave:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
we did this for the first game as it was my brother's (STH) birthday on 6 Aug.

Phoned the club up on the Wednesday before the game, gave them the message we wanted given out at half time, hugely auspicious day all round as the bloke on the end of the phone agreed. he promised to pass on the message to those doing the half time annoucements .........

Come half time at the Donny game and we wait................................................................... and we wait............................................................... and we are STILL waiting................:rant:

Still, we enjoyed the PIES:rolleyes:

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
we did this for the first game as it was my brother's (STH) birthday on 6 Aug.

Phoned the club up on the Wednesday before the game, gave them the message we wanted given out at half time, hugely auspicious day all round as the bloke on the end of the phone agreed. he promised to pass on the message to those doing the half time annoucements .........

Come half time at the Donny game and we wait................................................................... and we wait............................................................... and we are STILL waiting................:rant:

Still, we enjoyed the PIES:rolleyes:

i emailed feedback[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION] and someone called Sally responded. She said I need to give her the message but to keep it breif cos they had a lot to get through!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports