Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half marathon times

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Sure some NSCs would have been involved. I clocked 2 hours 1 minute. Not bad for my first half. Killer last 3 miles as well. Fantastic half marathon though & would recommend it to anyone. Post your times if you ran this morning

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Sure some NSCs would have been involved. I clocked 2 hours 1 minute. Not bad for my first half. Killer last 3 miles as well. Fantastic half marathon though & would recommend it to anyone. Post your times if you ran this morning

01:40:16 chip time. My Garmin had me doing 01:39:50 so I'm a little deflated. Still a PB by around 8 minutes. Couldn't have been better conditions for it though.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
01:40:16 chip time. My Garmin had me doing 01:39:50 so I'm a little deflated. Still a PB by around 8 minutes. Couldn't have been better conditions for it though.

Fantastic time. PB beaten by 8 minutes is great going. I'll be happy if I could beat my time by 8 mins next year

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Well done on your first half. Great time for your first attempt. You will find your time will quickly come down if you train regularly

1:45:03 chip time for me. It was absolutely fantastic running conditions and really enjoyed it, great course although gets a bit congested at times

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
1:48 for me. Would've liked to beat 1:45 but slowed last few miles. Something to aim for next year maybe..... Time to decide if I am gonna commit to the full one in April!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
There's some pretty good times there. Gonna train a little harder before next years race. See if I can shave 5-10 mins off my 2 hours

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Well done all my running days are long gone but I did over 100 marathons heaven knows how many halfs never beat 1.29

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
2:12, first half-marathon. lots of room for improvement but it was very fun, especially in the perfect weather. going for sub-2 hours next year.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
First time i entered a marathon it took me so long to wash the peanuts out from under my foreskin that by the time i'd finished they'd renamed them Snickers.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010

I also ran 2hours 1min!!!!!

Started 7 mins after the 1st runners though so came through clock as 2hours 8 mins

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Time to decide if I am gonna commit to the full one in April!

Do you mean this April? If so, I presume you've already got a place. Didn't it sell out last May?

After doing the first three Brighton Marathons, I had intended to do the half this year. However, I didn't ever get motivated to enter or train! Definitely a target for next year, though.

Well done to all who ran yesterday. Looks like some good times were achieved. I'm sure you're all glad it wasn't the previous Sunday!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
well done to everyone who ran, I watched from the sidelines but am very much looking forward to the full one in April!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
First time i entered a marathon it took me so long to wash the peanuts out from under my foreskin that by the time i'd finished they'd renamed them Snickers.

Especially impressive if it was either Winter or the Marathon was out of the fridge :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wish I'd entered the half, instead of the full :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here