Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haha to Spurs.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Realistically what would expect to get for Zaha? He hasn't progressed as you would have liked, seems to be a bit moody and Pardew seems to be struggling to get the best out of him.

We'd want the same as we got for Bolasie I'd imagine. Wilf has a lot more potential than he does. Yannick went for £25m rising to £30m so we'll start there.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
"There is no chance whatsoever of Wilf leaving the club in this transfer window. Absolutely no chance whatsoever. He's an integral part of our plans and we've told Spurs that there's no point bidding anymore because he's going nowhere" - Steve Parish

Glad this one got sorted quickly.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Realistically what would expect to get for Zaha? He hasn't progressed as you would have liked, seems to be a bit moody and Pardew seems to be struggling to get the best out of him.

Oh please, who has Pardew got the best out of?

His camera phone doesn't count, it's not a person

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
"There is no chance whatsoever of Wilf leaving the club in this transfer window. Absolutely no chance whatsoever. He's an integral part of our plans and we've told Spurs that there's no point bidding anymore because he's going nowhere" - Steve Parish

Glad this one got sorted quickly.

Unhappy player :rave:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You need to grow up boy

:lol: The irony of that when you have the above kids posting what they post on here from CP2010FC :lol: Oh, and if you take half of what I say about 2010 on here seriously then you really aren't intelligent enough to try patronise me 'boy' :lol: nibble nibble again - too easy :ffsparr:

What a ****

Look at you with your Lingard pic, how sad :lolol:

:lol: nibble nibble. What's wrong with a pic of my 2nd favourite Brighton player ever on this BHAFC message board? (1st is Glebn Murray :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If Bolaaaasise went for £25 mil and Zaha is worth £12mil I'd imagine Knockaert is at least £70mil - but doubt we'll sell this season.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
:lol: nibble nibble. What's wrong with a pic of my 2nd favourite Brighton player ever on this BHAFC message board? (1st is Glebn Murray :thumbsup:

Really? I'd have thought you'd be a bit less generous in your love for Glenn considering he scored 31 goals in our promotion season, meaning Palace ended up in the Premier League rather than Brighton.

And all because you wanted to spunk a few million on CMS instead of backing the best striker you'd had in years. :bowdown:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
:lol: The irony of that when you have the above kids posting what they post on here from CP2010FC :lol: Oh, and if you take half of what I say about 2010 on here seriously then you really aren't intelligent enough to try patronise me 'boy' :lol: nibble nibble again - too easy :ffsparr:

Glebn :wave:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

No of course I'm not, your the man.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Really? I'd have thought you'd be a bit less generous in your love for Glenn considering he scored 31 goals in our promotion season, meaning Palace ended up in the Premier League rather than Brighton.

And all because you wanted to spunk a few million on CMS instead of backing the best striker you'd had in years. :bowdown:

Nerdy twunt !!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

You seem to be forgetting the whole season he had with you where none of you wanted him.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Im confused Hillian . You make the same statement about clicks and £s on most of the palace related threads then state you don't enjoy it ? Let's be honest all palace threads are a piss take too and fro and are not to be taken seriously , Just don't bother reading them .

Your confused Dougie. If Hillian is correct and you are the thereichstuff, are we talking today to a female or male, or just a very confused person?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Nibble nibble ??? :tosser:

You're really not intelligent enough to be trying this whole banter thing are you pal :ffsparr:

How about you stop trying to get the last word in and LOG OFF NSC (YOUR RIVALS MESSAGE BOARD) AS YOU'VE BEEN CONSTANTLY ON HERE FOR 24 HOURS!!!!

No replies now from me - it's like communicating with a surviving 3 x run over dog :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here