Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ha ha ha ha - bonk

Jimmy Grimble

Jimmy Grimble

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually it's pathetic, grown men crying over losing a play off final.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
its called emotion dumbass!

Well I was at Wembley in 91, I don't remember any of our fans crying, mind you I doubt that you were old enough to go. Of course gay men tend to cry a bit, are you one of our alleged gay fans ?

It's a football match for pity's sake.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, but it is pathetic.

Blokes who cry at football get a f***ing grip.

:cry::rolleyes:

I had tears when we last got relegated, I'm an emotional person, I cry....I'm only human!

Well I was at Wembley in 91, I don't remember any of our fans crying, mind you I doubt that you were old enough to go. Of course gay men tend to cry a bit, are you one of our alleged gay fans ?

It's a football match for pity's sake.

oh sorry you know my exact age do you?! if so can you tell me what I was doing on that fateful day in 1991 because I cant remember as I was obviously too young!

Football is a highly charged emotional game, but you knew that of course :glare:

PrioryRoad

May 20, 2008
I had tears when we last got relegated, I'm an emotional person, I cry....I'm only human!

oh sorry you know my exact age do you?! if so can you tell me what I was doing on that fateful day in 1991 because I cant remember as I was obviously too young!

Football is a highly charged emotional game, but you knew that of course :glare:

Please, bury you mother - shed a tear, birth of 1st child - may shed a tear, getting relegated - go get pissed have a lugh with yer pals,get home check teletxt for reasonable away games for next season and move on.:whisky:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yeah, but it is pathetic.

Blokes who cry at football get a f***ing grip.

:cry::rolleyes:

To be fair, most of those "crying" in that are kids.

I was a very emotional 17 year old when we won at Newcastle in 79. Sorry, but I was very happy that day and it just happened. I'm not ashamed of it, though.

I can't think that I've ever been upset enough to cry with sorrow at a football match though.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:lolol::albion2::lolol:

They will hate playing us "again" too, they know they will get nothing!!!

Big Club ...My Arse!!

:yahoo::lolol::banana:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Half the people who cry or act really gutted are doing it for SHOW to show how much more they care than everyone else.

Last game at a Goldstone I can understand. I can even imagine a few people with tears in their eyes come Falmer - especially those perhaps remembering people who didn't make it.

BUT crying because you have got relegated or lost the play offs? Get a GRIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here