Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gwpdylan says thank you all

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
what a cracking evening thanks to many. just back in littlehampton. was great to see the boys again after so long, shit i was almost singing and i knew it was like the old days when i had a piss and missed first goal! but who gives a f***, id visit loo ten times if a goal went in, mind you i might ask for a ticket rebate if that were the case:lolol: but seriously to all those i met in the tap a big THANK YOU

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
as for the game...well to be honest i had a feeling it would be a grind out result because the cheltenhams of the league may well lack a bit of flair but usually are hard to break down. i thought in first half they, cheltenham, were hungrier but with little end product second half i think the intro of the loanee winger had an impact because he was moving around the park and clearly had them a tad flusterered. overall i felt it had draw written all over it but fair dues in the end they upped it enough to get 3 points

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
gwpdylan said:
thanks starry. great time thanks

Make sure you go again soon, this team has massive potential which we really didn't show too much tonight. We look much better against teams that we can counter attack against. Credit to Cheltenham for having a go but we do better against more ambitious teams as we seem to be too inexperienced at the moment to be able to break down teams that defend rather than put us under pressure.

The pace going forward is the best I have seen from an Albion team in over a decade

Last edited:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
Icy Gull said:
Make sure you go again soon, this team has massive potential which we really didn't show too much tonight. We look much better against teams that we can counter attack against. Credit to Cheltenham for having a go but we do better against more ambitious teams as we seem to be too inexperienced at the moment to be able to break down teams that defend rather than put us under pressure.

The pace going forward is the best I have seen from an Albion team in over a decade
see exactly what you are saying mate. thats why prior to the game , and going on what little id seen and read, i could envisage the kinda game we had. but i saw heck of a lot of fast attacking potential and i can see how well they could do away on counter attack. was not disapointed at all, ive seen more experienced albion sides give up the ghost in the past and end up losing. look forward to a bright future

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nice to meet you sir. :wave:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
good to hear you had a great time
see you should never give up on human nature

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Morning gwpdylan. Just managed to crawl out of bed with a nice big hangover. Nice to meet you yesterday - just a shame the game couldn't have been a bit better to herald your return.
:wave:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
pasty said:
Morning gwpdylan. Just managed to crawl out of bed with a nice big hangover. Nice to meet you yesterday - just a shame the game couldn't have been a bit better to herald your return.
:wave:

and i missed first goal whilst having a piss :lolol: but hey 3 points is all i wanted. great to meet up with you guys and i must admit the beers i was kindly bought did lead to me having to navigate steps up to h block with care :lolol:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
Tom Hark said:
Good to meet you mate :wave:

Shame about missing the first goal :lolol:

great to meet you too Tom, yes it was sods law. Had to larf . by the way when i "tripped" going up the stairs and hinted it was my dodgy knee i was only half honest, i think it was less artharitis than Fostersitis :lolol: :lolol: had a smashing evening out despite the performance which is one i'll probably forget, but not the hospitality though. great time in Tap, good atmosphere, crap singing, lousy pool playing! jeez it was like the good old days:clap:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
gwpdylan said:
h block next to spence and bulldog

Aint that just sods law that you get to your first game in ages & miss a goal because you gone for a pee! But hey you was there for the penalty fella. Was good to meet you last night and maybe next time i'll be able to join you in a pre match pint and we can suffer this Fostersitis together! :lolol:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
British Bulldog said:
Aint that just sods law that you get to your first game in ages & miss a goal because you gone for a pee! But hey you was there for the penalty fella. Was good to meet you last night and maybe next time i'll be able to join you in a pre match pint and we can suffer this Fostersitis together! :lolol:

would be a pleasure sir!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
gwpdylan said:
great to meet you too Tom, yes it was sods law. Had to larf . by the way when i "tripped" going up the stairs and hinted it was my dodgy knee i was only half honest, i think it was less artharitis than Fostersitis :lolol: :lolol: had a smashing evening out despite the performance which is one i'll probably forget, but not the hospitality though. great time in Tap, good atmosphere, crap singing, lousy pool playing! jeez it was like the good old days:clap:

So you played pool with JOHN BOY did you?;)

Great to hear you had a good time,whats the next game you're looking at?

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
FalmerforAll!** said:
So you played pool with JOHN BOY did you?;)

Great to hear you had a good time,whats the next game you're looking at?

well for practical reasons in the new year, hopefully port vale or rotherham home games...got the taste again so already looking ahead :lolol: and no i did not play anyone...just stood and admired the pool lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here