Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Jesus wept ! i thought some of the criticism our players get on here was bad, i'd have Liam back in a heartbeat even though his manner when leaving us was disgusting, we have never really recovered from his going, he needs to come back home, they do not deserve him, black t-ats

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
just re-read my post and need to say that my final remark was a play on their nick name black cats and no racist comment meant or implied sorry if any offence taken.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Sunderland getting turned over at home by QPR, the end could be near for him!

Highlight of the match was Zamora knocking the ball past Bridders and comfortably beating him for pace, maybe we could have him the latter back if / when Gus gets the chop.

Why do we want somebody who is too slow to keep up with an ancient Zamora?

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
My favourite;
"I've seen him play decently but what I can't fathom is that although he's a dwarf, he f**king bends down to tackle!"
:)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Before we get over excited about Liam, he was perfect for the way Gus wanted to play when he was here and did a great job for us. However, on the couple of occasions he decided to play for Oscar, he was asked to do a little more (occasionally taking the ball forward instead of sitting in front of the back four knocking 5 yard balls and keeping it moving), and he looked far from comfortable. He definitely is not capable of doing what Rohan Ince is expected to do for the team.

Unfortunately for Liam, he wanted to stay with what he knew rather than take on a more challenging role and moving up a division has shown the gulf in class between him and Lee Cattermole.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Oh Bridcunt, what can I say?

We took you on when nobody else would. We gave you a platform and helped turn you into the player you are today. How did you repay us? You couldn't get 'in the right frame of mind' as soon as a dogshit premiership offer came along.

You, like Buckley, could have been Brighton legends. Instead I'll put you in the column marked "massive <unt".

You want to leave a club on good terms, you have a chat with Leo Ulloa.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Oh Bridcunt, what can I say?

We took you on when nobody else would. We gave you a platform and helped turn you into the player you are today. How did you repay us? You couldn't get 'in the right frame of mind' as soon as a dogshit premiership offer came along.

You, like Buckley, could have been Brighton legends. Instead I'll put you in the column marked "massive <unt".

You want to leave a club on good terms, you have a chat with Leo Ulloa.
Well said. And add Poyet to the column.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well said. And add Poyet to the column.

Actually I wouldn't. The appointment of Barber and Burke and the subsequent lack of investment in the playing side made life almost intolerable for him, so I'm not surprised he wanted out. Any manager worth their salt would.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
just re-read my post and need to say that my final remark was a play on their nick name black cats and no racist comment meant or implied sorry if any offence taken.

That's the sort of grovelling reassurance we have to resort to these days that led to Rotherham Council being what it is.

Lush

Mods' Pet
This made me giggle -from the Roker Report

10959639_815577518513937_6585507616248984340_n.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Actually I wouldn't. The appointment of Barber and Burke and the subsequent lack of investment in the playing side made life almost intolerable for him, so I'm not surprised he wanted out. Any manager worth their salt would.
surely the same excuse for not doing their jobs and whining would apply to Bridcutt and Buckley...?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
surely the same excuse for not doing their jobs and whining would apply to Bridcutt and Buckley...?

Apples and oranges imo,

Players are paid to play, managers are paid to manage, but also to look after the medium term on-field ambitions. Poyet wasn't allowed to invest which hindered him. Bridcutt and Buckley were told they'd be allowed to leave for the right price yet they still fannied around,

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007

No sensible person could have been offended by your initial post. That you should feel it necessary to make the follow up post is a depressing reflection on what our society has come to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here