Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Attendance 38 thousand? Must be a big stadium, looked almost empty to me.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Really is doing so well at Sunderland. Incredible turn around by him.

Very pleased for him.

He's gone .....Get over it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I am an Albion fan, managers and players come and go, the club will always remain (hopefully).

Gus was a good manager for us and moved on, which would normally be due my respect.

BUT he got FIRED for gross misconduct, threatened to take legal action but walked away with his tail between his legs......BYE BYE!

Mr Bridcutt is in a not too dissimilar position. Very good player for us who was destined for the Prem, but we were unable to provide that soon enough for him. COOL, NO PROBLEM, as I said earlier players come and go, normally I would say 'Thanks and good luck Liam'.

Now I say ferk ERM both. Liam claimed the lack of focus boxxocks, Gus behaved like a complete arse. If they had both behaved in a decent manner whilst leaving our club I would applaud them back into The Amex, but they did not.

I ain't got the hump, I am not daft enough to take it personally, but I do love a pantomime villain! Be prepared for the best hostile reception other than that reserved for the Croydon Caraveners, if the draw tomorrow goes like it feels it is heading to.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I do sometimes wonder if Poyet starts regular threads on PoyetChat.com about how Brighton and Hove Albion FC are doing. Maybe I've got too much time on my hands wondering about this sort of thing.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I am an Albion fan, managers and players come and go, the club will always remain (hopefully).

Gus was a good manager for us and moved on, which would normally be due my respect.

BUT he got FIRED for gross misconduct, threatened to take legal action but walked away with his tail between his legs......BYE BYE!

Mr Bridcutt is in a not too dissimilar position. Very good player for us who was destined for the Prem, but we were unable to provide that soon enough for him. COOL, NO PROBLEM, as I said earlier players come and go, normally I would say 'Thanks and good luck Liam'.

Now I say ferk ERM both. Liam claimed the lack of focus boxxocks, Gus behaved like a complete arse. If they had both behaved in a decent manner whilst leaving our club I would applaud them back into The Amex, but they did not.

I ain't got the hump, I am not daft enough to take it personally, but I do love a pantomime villain! Be prepared for the best hostile reception other than that reserved for the Croydon Caraveners, if the draw tomorrow goes like it feels it is heading to.

This. Yes, he did great things for us. Yes, he appears to be doing well at Sunderland. Yes, he may become a great manager.

I shall boo him roundly.

getofftheropes

bossa nova
Sep 4, 2009
brazil!no littlehampton

Good shout sir

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here