Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus???

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He's a selfish prick. He's only got his self interest at heart. We are Brighton and we'll be around longer than him. f*** off gus you selfish ****.

Hi bumbug :moo: Would you be happier if we were all discussing a 1-0 defeat to Hartlepool in League one this afternoon

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Am I allowed to say that walking off because it is not going your way is a little pathetic? And certainly not the behaviour of someone destined for a 'top job'...

If that's the way he's going to react at the slightest downturn then he's totally unsuited for the pressures of a top job.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
f*** sake , hissy fits all round.

Check out our match day thread , everyone was livid. Him more than anyone no doubt.

Some right muppets coming out on here tonight.

f*** this, I'm off out

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Is that your pitch at making yourself the biggest dickhead on the board ?

Its a CRACKING entry to be fair, and will certainly take some topping.

He's a selfish prick. He's only got his self interest at heart. We are Brighton and we'll be around longer than him. f*** off gus you selfish ****.

I think he's managed it Easy

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Is that your pitch at making yourself the biggest dickhead on the board ?

Its a CRACKING entry to be fair, and will certainly take some topping.

You think it's OK then do you? A piece of tactical genius perhaps? Would it be acceptable for a player to walk off if something wasn't going right for them? Or would they get sacked?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
So we're still in a play off position, we're generally playing good football, have a great stadium and a state-of-the-art academy on the way ...

Anyone slagging Gus off needs their bumps read, you are either fishing or a mug, in my opinion.

Dec 29, 2011
I'd prefer to be fighting a relegation battle in League One than fighting for promoting to the Premier League (that's basically what they're saying).

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
So we're still in a play off position, we're generally playing good football, have a great stadium and a state-of-the-art academy on the way ...

Anyone slagging Gus off needs their bumps read, you are either fishing or a mug, in my opinion.

Anyone slagging off Gus is a f***ing bellend!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You think it's OK then do you? A piece of tactical genius perhaps? Would it be acceptable for a player to walk off if something wasn't going right for them? Or would they get sacked?

I haven't seen it, and if Gus has flounced off then no, I don't think its ok.

But lets get this straight - you want him SACKED for it ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hope he did get sent off and to be honest I hope he never comes back. Reminds me of rafa benitez where he hasn't a f***ing clue what his best team is. always worrys about the opposition instead of them worrying about us. Southampton reading etc always know their best team, oh not Gus = cuckoo.

Asked you a couple of weeks back but you never replied. Who do you support? And why do you use a Brighton forum? Surely your team has one?

Alfie87

Aug 20, 2010
Anyone slagging off Gus is a f***ing bellend!

And really doesn't understand football! We're by far not the best team in this league or 6th with the players we have tbh, but that's where we are due to Gus!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I haven't seen it, and if Gus has flounced off then no, I don't think its ok.

But lets get this straight - you want him SACKED for it ?

A player would get sacked for it. I wouldn't bee surprised. It's incredibly disrespectful to the 1000 or so fans that spent a hundred plus pounds getting up there today and his own players playing in the team that he picked whom he was presumably so pissed off with he couldn't bear watch it anymore. A great gee up for them going into the last 5 minutes of a crucial game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here