Gus still got it.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gus does talk some bollocks, I liked the quote below especially. He just needs to look at what he has done here and the backing he has had and maybe think before spouting. I know he was talking about the Chelsea job, but even so..

He said: 'It would be beautiful if you are the manager and somebody let you go a year with a transition. It never happens in football.
'Everybody talks about it but, really, it never happens.
'As soon as you don't win three games, there's no transition any more and you are out!'

Read more: Gus Poyet urges Roman Abramovich to give Roberto Di Matteo Chelsea job | Mail Online

and I wish he's just shut the f*** up about Chelsea, he's our manager but talks about Chelsea at every opportunity, which is at least once a week

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Every ex-Chelski bore has been plugging our old friend Robbie, as his massed defence tactics won 2 knockout competitions in a short time frame.

Which means Abramovich will ignore the lot. Either this summer or asap, a famous coach will replace 'Robbie'.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gus does talk some bollocks, I liked the quote below especially. He just needs to look at what he has done here and the backing he has had and maybe think before spouting. I know he was talking about the Chelsea job, but even so..

He said: 'It would be beautiful if you are the manager and somebody let you go a year with a transition. It never happens in football.

'Everybody talks about it but, really, it never happens.
'As soon as you don't win three games, there's no transition any more and you are out!'

Read more: Gus Poyet urges Roman Abramovich to give Roberto Di Matteo Chelsea job | Mail Online

and I wish he's just shut the f*** up about Chelsea, he's our manager but talks about Chelsea at every opportunity, which is at least once a week

I agree not sure if he gives a shit whether we (Brighton) respect him as long as Chelsea respect him.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Who was he playing for out in Barbados? Might give you a clue as to why he was talking about them!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports