Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Is this Him?

http://twitter.com/#!/GusPoyet

Whoever it is comes up with some cracking tweets

GusPoyet Gustavo Poyet
I saw to fans, no fighting with Palace at Croydon Saturday. My mother always tell me never pick on the poor and homeless

GusPoyet Gustavo Poyet
Who that ugly man who say he lookalike me? I am hot with ladies (& a pinup boy in Kemp Town too), he look like from Texas Chainsaw Massacre

:lolol::lolol:

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
GusPoyet Gustavo Poyet
People say why Taro look unhappy Saturday at Tranmere? It cos he cannot complete level three of Angry Birds. I know how, but keep it secret!

Love that!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"Muzza just ask me about David Healey, I say to Muzza I surprised he read a newspaper!"

"Linesman he tell me it's revenge for Maradona hand of God. I tell him he know no Geography as well as being fat and blind"

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"I tell Ash to take it easy, scoring rebounds is like making love to a beautiful woman. You must shoot straight when they spread before you"

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
"People ask me why I nickname 'La Radio' in Spain, it because I am always switched on, but not to Chris Moyles, for he's a fat useless tosser"

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
"My kids want me to watch Inbetweeners before, but I no understand what they on about. What is this 'clunge' they keep referring to?"

:lolol:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Gus Poyet:bowdown::bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"5 Live ask me 2 comment on Chile miners, do they think all S Americans same? It's like asking Inigo 2 comment if Liz Hurley take it up arse"

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
People say to me Muzza seems trimmer and more athletic this season. Why? NO GREGGS, just because he Northern does not mean pies, pies, pies!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
"Tonight I make one small surprise to team, but only a small one, not a big one, like finding out that Lady Gaga has a cock"

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
"Fuckwit journo ask why I keen on Kaz. I tell him because I grow up watching Speedy Gonzalez cartoons when a kid, & he write it down! Crazy!"

"People ask who are my heroes? Jose Artigas, who gave independence, Simon Bolivar, Andre Andre Arriba, the sprinter, and Lemmy from Motorhead"

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Ken Bates, you say 'No ficking chance' when I apply for job at Leeds, now I laugh at you, Concede 6 at home, when my boys keep clean sheets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports