Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Gus Poyet 56 today

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Do you think he would be interested in my number plate!
IMG_0656.jpg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

markw

Aug 28, 2009
I particularly enjoy the idea of you having diarised this moment for when it comes
Haha, I bought the car recently and the number plate was a bonus that come with the car, didn't know until I viewed!
When I bought it I immediately thought of Graham Potter but then heard a happy birthday message to Gus on the radio
this morning and happened to be 56.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That's the beauty of of a 4x4, you don't need to use the normal entry point.
My son-in-law has a Range Rover. He takes it to an off-roading track in the woods over near Ford. Well, I say track, its more of a huge assault course with deep bogs, cavernous ruts and almost vertical climbs/drops. The sheer punishment these vehicles can take is incredible, I have no idea how he doesn't break both axles. Great fun though, except when I nearly rolled it 😬

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
My son-in-law has a Range Rover. He takes it to an off-roading track in the woods over near Ford. Well, I say track, its more of a huge assault course with deep bogs, cavernous ruts and almost vertical climbs/drops. The sheer punishment these vehicles can take is incredible, I have no idea how he doesn't break both axles. Great fun though, except when I nearly rolled it 😬
Yet when you meet one on a narrow country road, 9/10 of the twats that drive them won't even risk getting a tyre muddy to let you past...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If he turns it down you’ve only got to wait 7 1/2 years before you can offer it to Graham Potter…
He could sell it to GP, who could then sell it back to him - and then sell it to the other GP in six and a half years.

Although quite why either GP would want to associate themselves with the Albion, given the way both left the club, is beyond me :lolol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's one of the c.2% of drivers who actually takes their RR offroad, then?! Given the reliability issues with them as a brand, you're more likely to do them in mincing down the high street!

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Yet when you meet one on a narrow country road, 9/10 of the twats that drive them won't even risk getting a tyre muddy to let you past...
The trouble with these great British cars is they don't like the wet and mud as it makes them rust, surely the normal cars should move over in their euroboxes that will never rust?
I only got this to commute the 7 miles to work, I then have to drive a soulless electric van, I suppose I felt guilty and bought this to try and offset the damage to the environment my electric vehicle has caused and will continue to throughout its life.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The trouble with these great British cars is they don't like the wet and mud as it makes them rust, surely the normal cars should move over in their euroboxes that will never rust?
I only got this to commute the 7 miles to work, I then have to drive a soulless electric van, I suppose I felt guilty and bought this to try and offset the damage to the environment my electric vehicle has caused and will continue to throughout its life.
115, 000 miles on the clock, you sound busy 👍

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Nothing to do with the riverting car number plate chat but I never realised that Gus first game in charge was on his 42nd birthday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here