Gus has finaly woken up and can smell the coffee

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's a 93 day emergency loan, we can recall him after 28 days. Also means Dobbie can't play against us, and the 93 days expires before the playoffs

We should recall him first chance we get, just to annoy them

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can you actually die of constipation? I'm worried about how full of crap some people are.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus cannot smell the coffee , he has that virus which is worse than man flu

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Probably already been said but, Spanish Len won f*** knows how many headers & flick on's last night, was crying out for CMS to feed off of him IMO

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Probably already been said but, Spanish Len won f*** knows how many headers & flick on's last night, was crying out for CMS to feed off of him IMO

Ye we should hav played 12 with CMS playing with his niggle.....geez beat the leaders in there own back yard and its still not enough lol

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Ye we should hav played 12 with CMS playing with his niggle.....geez beat the leaders in there own back yard and its still not enough lol

No I agree, was just replying to the op about how happy he was regarding the absence of CMS.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

This.

The obsession that if only we can get better players in, and fit everything around McSmudger, then he will suddenly develop a first touch, vision, and ability to scores tons of goals at Championship level.

The team is doing fine without him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports