Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus 'Great At Spurs' - Ledley King

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I'm sure if Agdestein makes the subs bench he will wear a black armband too, if not the whole team for his sake. Would be a nice show of team spirit I suppose.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I suppose you are yet to read this then, GAAAAD.
:eek:

No! I have read it but just worry that Bozza may cause the whole thing to implode by this whole thing.

There are guys on here who have been posting for yonks, not stupidly or whatever, and they are still labelled as JCLs. I don't mind personally but !!!!!

What is a JCL or What is a Newbie ?

From what has been posted on here in the past, a JCL was a plastic fan, ie one who actually supported man u, chelski, spurs, liverfool etc., but who has now bought a ST for the Amex ! whereas a newbie was one who recently appeared on this board but may have supported Albion for ages before.

Well, I don't mind saying this but, in the past as a single household, there was no way I could attend games and certainly not to the far flung reaches of Kent because from a financial point of view, I was completely wiped out until I retired two years ago. Not that I am exactly flush now but, in addition, over the past two years, I have had major surgery so until last season was not able even to attend the Withdean games.

So in fact, I suppose, I am a very poor fan despite, in more than 30 years in Sussex, having followed Albion in that time and, never ever having been in any other Football League ground in England. Neither do I have any replica shirts of any other team. Perhaps I may be accepted in another 30 years or so !

Last edited:

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
No! I have read it but just worry that Bozza may cause the whole thing to implode by this whole thing.

There are guys on here who have been posting for yonks, not stupidly or whatever, and they are still labelled as JCLs. I don't mind perdsonally but !!!!!

It is rather strange..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here