Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus at Dagenham

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Love the way he is so caught up in the emotion, that he totally ignores the Daggers manager's hand shake.
What a star, we are so lucky

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I love his passion and enthusiasm. I love his confidence and intelligence. In fact....I love him ( but not in the biblical sense )

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
hahahaha, "who is this noddy english man trying to shake my hand"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Great post! :thumbsup: :albion1:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Noone appears to be loving it here at Brighton.

Not so long ago, at a home game, he was warming up and there was some great banter going on with the crowd. I couldn't work out what was being said, but Nooney was loving it. For a young guy in a new team, he seems to have settled very quickly. Speaks volumes of our current team spirit.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Noone appears to be loving it here at Brighton.

He really does doesnt he. Never comes accross as having a big ego, always has the attitude of a team player, and always seems really commited. Total professional.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
You gotta love Noone, Always good to see the manager sharing the same passion with the fans.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Great footage, really enjoyed seeing Gus so pumped. Don't get to go as much as i would like to because of money, family and work so it's a real treat to see things like this. Keep them coming....Listen to every game on the radio though and hearing the support given to the team (especially at D&R) gives me a taste of what I'm missing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here