Gus and the JPT

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Certain people had a go at us for disrespecting the JPT but tonight Fergie isn't even at United's Carling Cup game tonight at Scunthorpe as he's in Valencia watching them instead. Their the holders for christ sake.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He hasn't gone because he would be subjected to the "one cunt in Scunthorpe" chant

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I actually do think that's out of order, regardless of the result - it's insulting to Scunthorpe.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Certain people had a go at us for disrespecting the JPT but tonight Fergie isn't even at United's Carling Cup game tonight at Scunthorpe as he's in Valencia watching them instead. Their the holders for christ sake.

Does that actually make any sense. If they are the Carling cup holders then I expect Fergie DOES take it a little bit seriously. Its just that he takes the Champions League a little bit more so.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Would you like to visit Scunthorpe on a Tuesday night ?

Not if it was a choice of Scunthorpe or a beach on Spain.

But seriously, the Scunthorpe manager (have they replaced Adkins yet?) has missed out on a chance to test himself against probably the greatest manager of his lifetime, simply because Ferguson can't really be arsed with the competition and see's it only as a chance to give reserve players a run out.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Does that actually make any sense. If they are the Carling cup holders then I expect Fergie DOES take it a little bit seriously. Its just that he takes the Champions League a little bit more so.

Except he has put out an equally strong (if not in some areas better) team than he did in the Champions League against Rangers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports