Gus after Ulloa?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
ok i will show mine first.......first game 1978 vs (****ing) Sunderland aged 14!

Ha ha, yes you win. Mine 7-0 v Charlton Oct 1983 aged 12. Thus you are 7 years older than me.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm not talking about what he looks like when he's around town. Of course he's going to look relaxed walking around town. Stupid response.

What makes you think that he has not 'fallen in love with our club'? Have you ever fallen in love with your employer? Not always the best career move.

I see no reason to believe that Leo is unhappy here, but you carry on being a drama queen with your 'stupid response' stuff. Oh, do you get offended on other peoples behalf as well?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
What makes you think that he has not 'fallen in love with our club'? Have you ever fallen in love with your employer? Not always the best career move.

I see no reason to believe that Leo is unhappy here, but you carry on being a drama queen with your 'stupid response' stuff. Oh, do you get offended on other peoples behalf as well?

Oh listen to her getting all upset. Are you annoyed that I made you look a bit silly in front of your friends.

If you actually think that it looks like he's been enjoying his football lately then you obviously haven't been watching. If Gus came for him (the manager who signed him) he would go.

Now carry on with but he's happy when he's with his family on a day off. Brilliant

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Oh listen to her getting all upset. Are you annoyed that I made you look a bit silly in front of your friends.

If you actually think that it looks like he's been enjoying his football lately then you obviously haven't been watching. If Gus came for him (the manager who signed him) he would go.

Now carry on with but he's happy when he's with his family on a day off. Brilliant

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports