Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Xmas party

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
So were BAGS allowed in the party? Cause I reckon that someone may have been refused entry following a harrowing and personal RUMMAGE.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Was a brilliant kids party, players and Sami were all gents - brilliantly put on and great to see everyone having fun.

In the upstairs lounge at the end of the long line of tables with players signing and posing for photos - Jones was with him although had gone elsewhere by the time the queue had reached him. Got a pic. of him with YP.

Went with my son for the 1st time. He loved it. Players very accessible and had time to chat briefly. Sami was engaged with Children despite how he must be feeling. Atmosphere was brilliant from start to finish. I can only imagine how excited i'd have been at his age to meet the stars. Casper won the keepy uppy challenge but struggled to keep out the kids pens.....!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
My seven-year-old boy and I had a great time too. Got photos with most of the players and Sami too. Best moment came when Solly March asked boy what he wanted for xmas. His response was swift: "a win".

Was really grumpy having to cope with the new Thameslink timetable this morning but this car crash on here has been a good tonic :lolol:

The party was pretty good say my kids and the club deserve every credit for that, attendance though down on previous years.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My seven-year-old boy and I had a great time too. Got photos with most of the players and Sami too. Best moment came when Solly March asked boy what he wanted for xmas. His response was swift: "a win".

Kudos to him! And Solly's response...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here