Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gully's Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

muswellgull

Mar 2, 2007
Muswell Hill, London
I normally resist the temptation to respond to public school boy's puerile postings, (his comments on Iran, anyone???), but he really should discuss his 5th form opinions and prejudices with his parents before he publicly shares his consistently immature and rather pathetic views with the rest of us.

I agree, Public school boy should be ashamed. There was absolutely no need for this thread. But if we were all being really, really, reeeeaaaaalllly honest and not being nicey, nicey do-gooders, I think we`d all agree..................he`s got a point. There she blows!!

muswellgull

Mar 2, 2007
Muswell Hill, London
I normally resist the temptation to respond to public school boy's puerile postings, (his comments on Iran, anyone???), but he really should discuss his 5th form opinions and prejudices with his parents before he publicly shares his consistently immature and rather pathetic views with the rest of us.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I agree, Public school boy should be ashamed. There was absolutely no need for this thread. But if we were all being really, really, reeeeaaaaalllly honest and not being nicey, nicey do-gooders, I think we`d all agree..................he`s got a point. There she blows!!

And i wonder if the people slagging the girls off on here, would say it to their faces.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If PSB or any of the other desperados saw any of those ladies, in that outfit out and about on a Friday evening they would trip over their own tongues and make utter cocks of themselves trying to even get one of the girls to look in their general direction. And as far as them being in shape goes I bet they could trounce any of the beer swilling pie gobblers on this site.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
No your absolutely correct. You can't say anything bad about Gullys Girls so shut your cake hole. I am guessing you dont train night after night, give up free your time, work with local schools and clubs to encourage kids, promote our club, generate sales for testimonials, do a huge amount of charity work and a 1001 other things that they do. Does that help you understand the response?

Oh and for the record i think they are all great looking girls.

:love:

I agree with all above (although obv couldnt comment of the great looking girls bit!:blush: )

I would love to discuss the matter with my parents but sadly they both passed on two years ago

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And i wonder if the people slagging the girls off on here, would say it to their faces.

Agreed, but most on here wouldn't call Glenn Murray a judas **** either, what's your point !

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham

totaly this he is just a nob who spends his sad life:fishing: on this forum

Last edited:

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
PSB's idea of the perfect figure
fat+man.jpg

Please don't post my holiday snaps on this forum!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

Or their friends and relatives faces that have to read this ****ing shit. Time and time again these GG's threads come up and time and time again it's explained to some of you ignorant twats exactly what they do just for the love of the club, at the request of the club and with little reward. It's such a f***ing kick in the teeth for the girls and their families that read this.

Put it this way, if you're not bothered about them, don't open the thread. They're not there for your ridicule or amusement. They're not interested in what a bunch of sexless, middle aged men think of them. Wankers.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Or their friends and relatives faces that have to read this ****ing shit. Time and time again these GG's threads come up and time and time again it's explained to some of you ignorant twats exactly what they do just for the love of the club, at the request of the club and with little reward. It's such a f***ing kick in the teeth for the girls and their families that read this.

Put it this way, if you're not bothered about them, don't open the thread. They're not there for your ridicule or amusement. They're not interested in what a bunch of sexless, middle aged men think of them. Wankers.

I fully agree with the jist of your post but I think the language is a little strong especially if ,as you correctly suggest, some of their family and the girls themselves read this. Good point although IMHO too strongly made! Not having a go like!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Well said that man

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

5th form???? That's an insult to 5th-formers!

Gully's Girls do a fantastic job for the club and the community, not just with the pre-match routines. They devote a huge amount of unpaid time to the club.

If you don't like the dance stuff, fair enough, just ignore it. But why the need for this objectionable criticism? Perhaps it's because those who most enjoy the gratuitous criticism of others are far from perfect themselves.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I hate these threads because I don't see any need for them but after the 'Ferret-gate' of many years ago I've always been firmly against the censorship of any discussion on NSC until such time as discussion starts becoming a legal hot potato.

Gully's Girls work tirelessly for the club and are fantastic ambassadors of the Albion. Their particular brand of match day entertainment may not be for you - it's not for me - but they further brighten the Amex experience for many.

To pick on their physical appearance from behind a keyboard is somewhat cowardly - they are not in a position to come on here and give two barrels back even though it would be a well deserved response.

Anyway, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here