Gully's Girls

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yet another top performance today, just about keeping up with the team's improvement. Keep it going!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think 'Brighton Boy' was quite complimentary of todays performance by the girls...

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I think 'Brighton Boy' was quite complimentary of todays performance by the girls...

I wasnt but then as i said to you.

HOW ON EARTH do they here the music cos i struggle to hear and im 10 yards from the tannoys.

I will no longer criticise any performance. And i would give them 6/10 today.

They dug in but came good at the end!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wasnt but then as i said to you.

HOW ON EARTH do they here the music cos i struggle to hear and im 10 yards from the tannoys.

I will no longer criticise any performance. And i would give them 6/10 today.

They dug in but came good at the end!

Did they now...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
10/10

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 692

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
They were great before hand with the kids in front of H block. Really took their time to make them feel special (and the sqaud were great too, lobbing t-shirts to the little ones). Jo (the blonde leader of the gang) even went to get a pen when some little kiddie asked for an autograph but his pen didn't work.

And to top it all they even laughed at my lame joke. (Some bloke rushed over through the crowd as they were about to start their routine and asked if his son - clearly lagging behind in the crowd somewhere - could get a photo with the girls. They all agreed smiling. So I pointed out that his son was 28. Hehe).

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Thought it was a bit harsh of the Oldham keepers to keep pelting balls to eachother OVER the girls whilst they were dancing, twice girls had to move to avoid being hit. On many other occassions the ball landed just infront/behind the group. What a pair of wankers.

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
Thought it was a bit harsh of the Oldham keepers to keep pelting balls to eachother OVER the girls whilst they were dancing, twice girls had to move to avoid being hit. On many other occassions the ball landed just infront/behind the group. What a pair of wankers.

They did shout heads to give us some warning i guess... and thanks to who ever robbed that picture off my facebook! lol!!!!! Glad you liked it guys xx

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Facebook pictures are private and should not be copied and pasted on a national forum without the person's permission. Very bad form.

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Well done girls, great show, wont be long till your dancing on the beautifull Amex turf. Keep it going.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Facebook pictures are private and should not be copied and pasted on a national forum without the person's permission. Very bad form.

It's OK mate - the lady boy one won't get posted on here :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports