Gully's Girls

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
mods please delete this

god forbid one of them reads this and gets educated about the subject.

ostrich.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
surely you know what would happen by now :cry:

Honestly I just wanted to offer a compliment for the ladies' efforts, the same way as I would compliment a player who did well, clearly there are people who have a few issues :ohmy:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hey here's a clue why Jo wants it deleted. These young women put in a lot of effort to entertain us. Some of them some may be sensitive, some of them may find it difficult to do and are self conscious. Some of them may read things like " cringeworthy " and think its not worth doing again. Big grown up Men who have issues and like to bully young Women from behind their keyboards are the ones with the problems. All very sad and don't give me this " debate " bullshit.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wind your neck in, Unc. It's like anything else, if you put yourself in the public eye for attention, you can't then be suprised when people do pay attention and do talk about you. Also bear in mind this is an internet forum, full of the types of people who use internet forums. The opinions expressed on here are not representative of the Withdean crowd in the main, these are just the opinions of people who come on here. Many more don't.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
okay, i'll give you "cringeworthy", but i'd hardly say that talking about the effect cheerleading has on the feminist debate is 'bullying'.

just because you can't understand the agenda doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the rest of us.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
As i've said on the previous thread about the same subject, do bear in mind that the girls are doing it for free, because they enjoy it, because many others of all ages enjoy it and mostly bear in mind you are talking about relatives and friends of regular users of NSC.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hey here's a clue why Jo wants it deleted. These young women put in a lot of effort to entertain us. Some of them some may be sensitive, some of them may find it difficult to do and are self conscious. Some of them may read things like " cringeworthy " and think its not worth doing again. Big grown up Men who have issues and like to bully young Women from behind their keyboards are the ones with the problems. All very sad and don't give me this " debate " bullshit.

I've not read the thread - but will catch up at home tonight.

But, as a pointer, who is bullying? I've not received a single 'report post' which I'd expect if such behaviour was going on.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've not read the thread - but will catch up at home tonight.

But, as a pointer, who is bullying? I've not received a single 'report post' which I'd expect if such behaviour was going on.

No bullying, just a couple of people being less than complimentary and one person equating Gully's Gulls to the next step to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
I've only bothered to read page 1 of this thread, and this current page, so forgive me if I'm repeating something that someone else has already said?

I don't doubt the girls actually read this forum, so assuming they do .....

Ladies?
The Withdean attracts a regular audience of almost 7,000 masochists on matchdays?
At it's peak, this board attracts a regular audience of around 300 antagonists?
Please, please, do not take anything that is said on this board as representative of the feelings of the 7,000 regulars.

People like to fish on this board?

If somebody posted a message on here that you girls all looked liked men in drag, they would almost certainly be doing it just in order to get a reaction ..... not because they actually believed you were men in drag?

Ignore them.
You girls carry on doing what you're doing until the time comes that you stop enjoying it?

Don't think about changing anything that you do, just because of some silly comments on a deliberately provocative message board?

If 7,000 people start to boo your performance on matchdays ..... then is the time to take notice? :eek:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
large_nerds.jpg

V

3274359911_6d8dddc552.jpg

No contest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports