Gullys Gang

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

karenpkaren

Sep 3, 2011
Hi hope you can help. My son has been a member of Gullys Gang for the past 2 1/2 years and my daughter joined earlier this year. For the first two years my son received a voucher for a complimentary match ticket however, he did not receive a voucher for last season and my daughter did not receive a voucher in her welcome pack either. Could you please let me know whether the vouchers are still one of the perks for Gullys members or whether this has been discontinued now that they have moved to the Amex stadium.

Many thanks

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There are no ticket vouchers anymore. There are no spare seats to put them in.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
hello and welcome

i dont think that a complimentary voucher is included anymore. might be worth contacting the club directly

Ben

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Welcome, as Hans said, its a full house, still gully's gang is great for the kids to be part of, its nice for the children to receive goodies in the post.

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
Are they getting a goodys this season has anyone received anything?

Same here; my son hasn't received anything as yet. Just wondering after the shower of gifts he got last year......nothing this! Don't get me wrong I don't want anything for free but things arriving from the club make kids feel important! It's his birthday at the end of the month so will see if he gets another signed photo of Glenn Murray (put him down as his favourite player!) and a card!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I think the goody bag will continue for every new member, after that they will receive birthday and Christmas cards and on your child's 7Th birthday they will receive a Brighton kit....i think, the junior membership/gully's gang is better than most other clubs and it free.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
It would be nice if they could sort the website out, it's been unavailable for months. There is a promise an all new online presence detailing all, will be open soon, but that was ages ago.

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
No birthday card for my daughter last month despite receiving the whole regalia last year; birthday card, replica shirt, complimentary tickets etc.. Queried this [lack of card] whilst in the Amex club shop today and was advised to call the Gully's Gang membership number as they didn't have a clue.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
My 12 year old has been a member since Gully's Gang started, about 4 or 5 years ago I think ? Normally they re-register him every season automatically. I've now registered my 6 yr old online but we've heard nothing back on either membership. Also, I'm unsure as to whether my 12 yr old should be in Gully's Gang or Team Stripes now? I'm expecting delays in processing memberships anyway, given the numbers, so I'll give it a little while then phone the club if we've still not heard anything. Always knew they'd be no free tickets this season though, especially as the last few seasons at Withdean was full to bursting.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
I know you can't get the 10% off in the club shop anymore by showing your gully's gang card as i tried it and was told. . That's fine for me as I have a smart card and get the 10% off through that but there's a lot of kids out there who are in Gully's Gang who aren't season ticket holders who now have to pay the full whack. Not moaning as I still think it's great but there does seem to be a few issues with the whole set up at the moment.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Same here; my son hasn't received anything as yet. Just wondering after the shower of gifts he got last year......nothing this!

My daughter got shedloads of stuff last season that I presumed was an excellent way for the club to offload stock with the old crest. It was gratefully received and I think gullys gang is very generous.

Only noticed the gullys gang part of the site was down when I tried to register my 1 year old. Hope its back up soon and allows online application rather than printing off the form and posting it!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I don't think it is as well organised nor prioritised within the club as it used to be. Having said that, since they made it free membership, numbers have not unexpectedly grown significantly. They have given Gully a new haircut - it's a start I suppose. I can't believe that they won't give club members a discount in the club shop once they have got their act together.
The development of our future supporters is probably not at the top of their radar when there are plenty of other NSC gripes for them to sort out.

jamesp

Feb 23, 2011
Penrith Cumbria
My sons Birthday card is here ready for tomorrow morning, maybe another voucher inside!? VERY disappointed with the rest of the Gullys Gang perks so far, nothing received as yet but that said it is free. Sure they will get the rest sorted soon enough. How do we get a smart card?

karenpkaren

Sep 3, 2011
Gulleys Gang

what a shame that the complimentary vouchers are not given any more. My son wasn't particularly bothered by the goody bag - a pack of coloured pencils and a plastic swimming bag - it was going along to the football games that he really enjoyed. It seems that the withdrawal of these vouchers gives the kids no real incentive to belong to Gulleys Gang anymore. What a pity with the move to the new stadium Albion seem to have forgotten that the kids of today are the fans of tomorrow.

By the way my son never ever did receive the club replica shirt on his 7th birthday as the website indicates.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
what a shame that the complimentary vouchers are not given any more. My son wasn't particularly bothered by the goody bag - a pack of coloured pencils and a plastic swimming bag - it was going along to the football games that he really enjoyed. It seems that the withdrawal of these vouchers gives the kids no real incentive to belong to Gulleys Gang anymore. What a pity with the move to the new stadium Albion seem to have forgotten that the kids of today are the fans of tomorrow.

By the way my son never ever did receive the club replica shirt on his 7th birthday as the website indicates.

Couldn't you buy a ticket like the rest of us do ?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing

Other than the fact it is free? Don't lose anything when you're paying nothing for it!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ffs what a bunch of mongs....its all free like ernest says get off your arse and buy the lad a ticket

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
My daughter went on an Exeter City football roadshow training day, and she got a lot of good stuff at the end, including trophy, medal and complimentary ticket to an Exeter game. Now she says she wants a red and white shirt when she's playing down here, and the blue and white one for when we go to see Brighton. Point is, clubs have got to do this kind of stuff, its part of the whole Community Club, Community Stadium vision, surely?

There have been repeated 'ask the club' questions about when the gully's gang website is being relaunched, all met with the answer 'soon'. Well they've let it run too long and now people are inevitably complaining. Shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports