Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Guinness Boy another question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
In your post earlier explaining how I'm 'discouraged' from posting on NSC you used some examples of Beach Seagulls posts which mentioned the Daily Mail and stated 'here for the jury is some of your work' and then you..........locked the thread. How can 'the jury' discuss their decision on here if you've locked the thread? Why have you locked the thread? It was a fair discussion with no threats / bad language etc, so why not keep it open?

You alluded to 'trolls' which I assume is a word used to refer to posters you disagree with? You then provided some examples from Beach Seagull in which the poster referenced to the Daily Mail, is that really something that offends you that much? It does say North Stand 'chat' at the top of the page, which to me implies posters can chat about various issues, is mentioning the Daily Mail really enough to make you wish to make it awkward enough for a poster who you assume to be a previous poster to post? Are you really that sensitive?

Last week you alluded on another thread (I forget which) about someone having 'as much ambition as a paraplegic homeless person' to quote you in your post earlier 'not very nice really' and certainly not the words of 'woketeri' and words that I would imagine if someone else used them would result in them being referred to as a 'troll' and probably receiving a ban, but hey you are 'Guinness Boy' and you can post what you want and ban other posts at will if you happen to disagree with them. Interestingly I've seen you referred to as 'toxic' and 'arrogant' on here this week, maybe something for you to consider.

Why don't you 'man up' and stop making it so awkward for me to post and maybe read some posts that you may disagree with sometimes and engage in debate rather than banning posters?

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
90S Snacks GIF

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In your post earlier explaining how I'm 'discouraged' from posting on NSC you used some examples of Beach Seagulls posts which mentioned the Daily Mail and stated 'here for the jury is some of your work' and then you..........locked the thread. How can 'the jury' discuss their decision on here if you've locked the thread? Why have you locked the thread? It was a fair discussion with no threats / bad language etc, so why not keep it open?

You alluded to 'trolls' which I assume is a word used to refer to posters you disagree with? You then provided some examples from Beach Seagull in which the poster referenced to the Daily Mail, is that really something that offends you that much? It does say North Stand 'chat' at the top of the page, which to me implies posters can chat about various issues, is mentioning the Daily Mail really enough to make you wish to make it awkward enough for a poster who you assume to be a previous poster to post? Are you really that sensitive?

Last week you alluded on another thread (I forget which) about someone having 'as much ambition as a paraplegic homeless person' to quote you in your post earlier 'not very nice really' and certainly not the words of 'woketeri' and words that I would imagine if someone else used them would result in them being referred to as a 'troll' and probably receiving a ban, but hey you are 'Guinness Boy' and you can post what you want and ban other posts at will if you happen to disagree with them. Interestingly I've seen you referred to as 'toxic' and 'arrogant' on here this week, maybe something for you to consider.

Why don't you 'man up' and stop making it so awkward for me to post and maybe read some posts that you may disagree with sometimes and engage in debate rather than banning posters?
”it's highly amusing winding up the wokes on here”

you openly admit to being a troll and then wonder why action is taken against you :facepalm:

The first thread was amusing, it’s now boring.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No I didn't.

Here's the search result for it. The only result is a circular reference to me quoting you the last time you alleged it.

1712829754592.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here