Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess the NSC er

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If I could get away with taking his daughter on a date...
:wink:

:lolol:

Fair enough!

Dragging the thread back in the vague direction of the original topic, I think Mr TSB is probably the NSC'er I'd most like to meet of those I don't know in person.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
:lolol:

Fair enough!

Dragging the thread back in the vague direction of the original topic, I think Mr TSB is probably the NSC'er I'd most like to meet of those I don't know in person.

:blush:
Same to you, Frutos. Closely followed by Meade's Ball and Ernest.

Good idea for a thread, that.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
COACH?!

Did we teach you nothing? *shakes head*

Every time I go on the train I realise that we could never eclipse the days when you were found sleeping in the roof rack on an Inter City from Swindon......

The coach is not the same anymore, and sadly there was no chorus of 'Nellie the Elephant' after we had drunk some funny tasting lemonade...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Every time I go on the train I realise that we could never eclipse the days when you were found sleeping in the roof rack on an Inter City from Swindon......

:lolol: I had forgotten all about that. If, indeed I ever had the capacity to remember it.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Ive had a few people pick me out over the years...But I have put a few snaps up and I wore a Canada hat....so pretty simple! Not picked out any at random myself

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have met many NSC ers over the years, and I have to say all of them are top people, I have even met a few that have not exactly seen eye to eye with me on here but again really decent people :thumbsup:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ive had a few people pick me out over the years...But I have put a few snaps up and I wore a Canada hat....so pretty simple! Not picked out any at random myself

Is this you in the red ? i know the other guy . :cool:

4747812600_587b134c8a.jpg

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I have met many NSC ers over the years, and I have to say all of them are top people, I have even met a few that have not exactly seen eye to eye with me on here but again really decent people :thumbsup:

Yes, I seem to have one or two detractors on here and I was thinking yesterday that they are probably people who I would get on really well with in real life !

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm on the supporters club coach today and being a regular on NSC when I look around it has me wondering who would be on NSC and which profiles they are most likely to be.

I wonder anyone has ever correctly guessed a fellow NSCer.

Were you on the Costa tours coach?
I wasn't on this coach but was standing outside the services on the way to Yeovil when this coach pulled in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here