Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Guardian - “Chelsea tried to import Brighton’s IP - but has it already failed?”

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Article in The Telegraph today ;

Behind a paywall so copy & paste into here ; archive.org
One of the comments on there made me smile

Tod Boehly should at least have had a go at Football Manager on his iPad, before he bought Chelsea. Could have gained some valuable experience.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Of course it failed.

We were prepared to be patient while it settled in. They weren’t.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Was that written by a work experience kid? Awful to read.
The Telegraph journalism is appalling these days. I read an article about my industry a while ago and it was riddled with very key inaccuracies.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The Telegraph journalism is appealing these days. I read an article about my industry a while ago and it was riddled with very key inaccuracies.
Not sure if done ironically or not but appealing …

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The Telegraph journalism is appalling these days. I read an article about my industry a while ago and it was riddled with very key inaccuracies.
It nailed it’s mast to the anti-lockdown, anti-vax stuff during COVID and all the sensible journos scarpered, now they have the dregs and the loons.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It nailed it’s mast to the anti-lockdown, anti-vax stuff during COVID and all the sensible journos scarpered, now they have the dregs and the loons.
I mean, it went south long before that… the same loons who got behind those theories were the same ones espousing the benefits of Brexit. Unsurprisingly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here