GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I see how people are punished for being bad sport, but who has ever been rewarded fo rbeing a good sport?

I got a reward of $1000 for being a good sport once haha
Now on three seperate ocassions I've had
1) 2 days
2) 4 days
3) I'm currently on 8 days (got 5/4 days left

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I wish I'd known this was coming today. Spent £500k on 'lesser' cars just yesterday, would have saved it for the Adder or Entity. Looks like I'm saving again.

In other news, the iFruit app FINALLY sent my reg plate through;
0_0.jpg

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Ugh, this Bad Sport system is fatally flawed.

I was chasing an Armored Car with sticky bombs earlier with another player, planted one on the door and, making sure the other bloke was well clear, detonated the bomb. He lagged in front of me, killing him and blowing up his car in the process. This was enough to tip me over the threshold into the 'Bad Sport' category.

The problem I have with this is that in a game where it's alright to go around mowing down civilians and shooting down police helicopters, destroying vehicles is frowned apon, even though you get charged for the insurance costs anyway. Admittedly I did destroy a few people's cars for shits and giggles, usually after they'd been hounding me down themselves, it's far too easy to accidentally blow up someone's vehicle.

At times when you have a bounty on your head, the only way to defend yourself is with explosives, for example when a car full of four players is shooting at you. So now, I have to spend two days in Bad Sport servers, all who I have met so far are all level 100+ and have clearly used the money glitch to get unbeatable cars for the races. It's also nigh on impossible to find a server with more than one person in it.

All in all, extremely frustrating and counter intuitive to the whole feel of the game. I'm basically banned from playing a game about shooting and blowing stuff up - for shooting and blowing stuff up.

Annoyed.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
It's a shame - you guys have ruined the game for both yourselves and for others, although I'm sure there will be punishments coming your way - too much money in it for Rockstar!

Either way, boasting about cheating is poor form...

Not boasting.. I understand what you're saying but when you join a race on commute/route 68 and every one has fully upgraded Adder's it was a bit frustrating as I was only getting 2/3k a race.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Ugh, this Bad Sport system is fatally flawed.

I was chasing an Armored Car with sticky bombs earlier with another player, planted one on the door and, making sure the other bloke was well clear, detonated the bomb. He lagged in front of me, killing him and blowing up his car in the process. This was enough to tip me over the threshold into the 'Bad Sport' category.

The problem I have with this is that in a game where it's alright to go around mowing down civilians and shooting down police helicopters, destroying vehicles is frowned apon, even though you get charged for the insurance costs anyway. Admittedly I did destroy a few people's cars for shits and giggles, usually after they'd been hounding me down themselves, it's far too easy to accidentally blow up someone's vehicle.

At times when you have a bounty on your head, the only way to defend yourself is with explosives, for example when a car full of four players is shooting at you. So now, I have to spend two days in Bad Sport servers, all who I have met so far are all level 100+ and have clearly used the money glitch to get unbeatable cars for the races. It's also nigh on impossible to find a server with more than one person in it.

All in all, extremely frustrating and counter intuitive to the whole feel of the game. I'm basically banned from playing a game about shooting and blowing stuff up - for shooting and blowing stuff up.

Annoyed.

I'm out of it tomorrow !
I've had it for 2 days, 4 days and this one was 8 days.
It literally makes you not play the game when you're in the lobby

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Not boasting.. I understand what you're saying but when you join a race on commute/route 68 and every one has fully upgraded Adder's it was a bit frustrating as I was only getting 2/3k a race.
I usually find those with full upgrades aren't very good at racing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
killing a fellow crew member and blowing up his car straight after doing a job together and immediately legging it to another room will not sit well with me :cry:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Allo lads it's Russting aka SuperSkiiLz I just changed my name .

Are any of you lot getting the ps4 I've got mine on preorder! it seems that GTA won't be coming out straight away or even at all so I'll be playing cod until then so if anyone wants to make a clan on there then lets do it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports