GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
any idea how we challenge another crew yet?

Im working on it! Its not as straight forward as I thought.
I was hoping to start off with inter crew challenges, and then start challenging other crews.
However I don’t want to be in the position of setting up a match with another crew only to find we don’t have enough people to field a team. Which is why Im want to see if we get enough players regularly turning up on a Sunday Evening from 8pm. That way if I arrange a match for a Sunday night I know there will be people around to play.

EDIT: Looking on line it looks like an option to select crew v crew battles will appear in future updates

Last edited:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Im working on it! Its not as straight forward as I thought.
I was hoping to start off with inter crew challenges, and then start challenging other crews.
However I don’t want to be in the position of setting up a match with another crew only to find we don’t have enough people to field a team. Which is why Im want to see if we get enough players regularly turning up on a Sunday Evening from 8pm. That way if I arrange a match for a Sunday night I know there will be people around to play.

I'm defiantly in again, I just wish we could do survival with more of us plus missions where we work as a team rather than against each other

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
I think we could try putting a play list together. You can choose your fav missions.
So any suggestions? WHich jobs will be the best for Crew Nights? (Sundays from 8pm ;) )

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Can I nominate the Top Fun missions for the playlist? I think there's 3 of them.

I'm also a fan of any Motorbike dirt races.

Oh, oh! Also, 'The Commute', while quite a dull race circuit to look at, is AMAZING with 16 players.

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
If you are reading this tonight (Sun) - why arnt you joining us in Los Santos?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports