Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Wow. Just torn up the city with one of the crew in a Helicopter. I am knackered now after an hour of that

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
Wow. Just torn up the city with one of the crew in a Helicopter. I am knackered now after an hour of that

That was me! Thanks for picking me up.... Didn't even realise I had a bounty on my head haha!

To be continued......

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Am on a rating of 5. Badly need to do some jobs etc to increase this. Had a couple of races this afternoon but find it really slow and annoying to set these things up, waiting while inviting people to join etc.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Am on a rating of 5. Badly need to do some jobs etc to increase this. Had a couple of races this afternoon but find it really slow and annoying to set these things up, waiting while inviting people to join etc.

You're better off pressing quick job on your phone and joining a race rather than hosting. Also, if your press accelerate exactly on the go sign you get a boost from the start line :)

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

:whistle:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
rockstar games need to adapt this game with an option of pulling someones pants down

holtender will be my first bitch,i dont care he is a crew member ,he is getting the full trevor treatment every time i see him from now on

Firefly

GTAV NSC Crew
Apr 8, 2010
MESSAGE FOR ALL CEW MEMBERS

Hi everyone.

We now have 70 members! Which is great, but much more importantly its 3 more than the Palarse Crew!:thumbsup:

I hope we now have enough committed souls to get a team/squad together to start challenging other crews. Obviously a rumble with Palarse would be high on the agenda. A team of 4 would be bare min – but 8-12 would be ideal. And it doesn’t just have to be just about Death Matches , Racing can feature too.

To this end im going to suggest a regular session where we can meet online at the same time. That being Sunday Evenings 8pm (I choose this time slot only cos it seemed to work well for the NSC poker guys. Feel free to suggest other time slots we can always run a vote on the crew page like we did for the emblem)

So who’s up for this?

Crew leader TomSlade

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
MESSAGE FOR ALL CEW MEMBERS

Hi everyone.

We now have 70 members! Which is great, but much more importantly its 3 more than the Palarse Crew!:thumbsup:

I hope we now have enough committed souls to get a team/squad together to start challenging other crews. Obviously a rumble with Palarse would be high on the agenda. A team of 4 would be bare min – but 8-12 would be ideal. And it doesn’t just have to be just about Death Matches , Racing can feature too.

To this end im going to suggest a regular session where we can meet online at the same time. That being Sunday Evenings 8pm (I choose this time slot only cos it seemed to work well for the NSC poker guys. Feel free to suggest other time slots we can always run a vote on the crew page like we did for the emblem)

So who’s up for this?

Crew leader TomSlade

I was gonna suggest this and f it to be Sunday evening so yes, count me in!

- SuperSkiiLz

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I went on last night for the first time and was utterly confused by the whole thing. Got repeatedly run over by some French bloke, endured some Dundonian adolescent git being, well, an adolescent git and was continuously interrupted by phonecalls so couldn't really get into it.

However, I'm now IN the crew, I have a very snazzy suit and I'm ready to RUMBLE, or whatever.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
First time on for a week! Who's on now people?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here