Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V ONLINE - NSC CREW - Post R* Names here to join

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I have joined the crew. Now what do I do? How do I find other members etc?
I joined using my mac book but I am in the game and it says my crew list is empty

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Ok, I'm not on right now so can't look through the menu and tell u what to press but when I'm on I'll add you and get u in, you're ps3 right?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
hehe..

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Nicely done BHA1940...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
hehe...I feel a bit guilty getting 5k!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Im in my garage listening to some pwoper dirty house......

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Had a whole day on this today. Serious lazy ******* day. Met some more of the crew in last few day. George T Towel & BM and a few others I can't quite remember the name of. Having a sniper is so much fun

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The money in this game is really bloody annoying. You spend 10 minutes doing a mission and get $1000, whereas finish 2nd in a 2 minute race and you get $7800. It's so disjointed and just encourages replaying the same jobs over and over again.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The money in this game is really bloody annoying. You spend 10 minutes doing a mission and get $1000, whereas finish 2nd in a 2 minute race and you get $7800. It's so disjointed and just encourages replaying the same jobs over and over again.

Yes it's very odd. Some of the stuff is WAY too expensive too.

We are all getting Half a million each soon though via an update in 2 installments. Badly need some of that

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

The amount of time i've spent racing is enormous. it's the only way to make enough money in this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here