GRRRR what is wrong with people?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Arguably the most anticipated game of the entire World Cup so far and my local have decided in their wisdom to show a RE-RUN of the poxy Grand Prix which everyone already knows the essentially TRIVIAL result of as it is instead. A sporting "highlight" which you can already watch at home if you want to anyway.

What is the f***ing POINT you BASTARDS? I don't have f***ing SKY alright? You do, and you pay a f*** of a lot for it, so make the most of it you USELESS WANKERS and stop showing this BORING FREE DRIVEL that we don't need to see

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

1066gull

junior said:
Gand Prix is quality.

Cricket is the most boring sport in the world.FACT.
I agree watching it on TV is a bit dull, but I will give it the benefit of the doubt until I have seen it live, with that being hopefully, and probably Sussex in the near future.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I'm not saying Motor Racing doesn't have it's fans, I'm just querying the wisdom of showing a repeat of a race when there is in fact LIVE international cricket involving our proud nation on the TV which they're already paying for.

Surely even the most ardent motor sports fan can accept that an event involving the interests of the entire nation that occurs just once every four years would take precedence over a race which has already been finished??

You don't even need to be a Cricket fan to see that that is just poor planning.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Would much rather watch the County Champions live than the England deadbeats on TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports