Group saver train tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
I am going up to Wembley on saturday for the Oasis concert with 3 others. will i still be able to buy a group saver ticket and who do I contact? national rail or southern trains etc? (going from Worthing)

I am assuming we have to be on the train together including the way back which should be okay but always the chance one of us will be in a right mess and saty up there etc, do they just issue one ticket for the 4 of you? this will be handy to know for the Lords final as well

any constructive advice is much appreciated!

Jan 30, 2008
I am going up to Wembley on saturday for the Oasis concert with 3 others. will i still be able to buy a group saver ticket and who do I contact? national rail or southern trains etc? (going from Worthing)

I am assuming we have to be on the train together including the way back which should be okay but always the chance one of us will be in a right mess and saty up there etc, do they just issue one ticket for the 4 of you? this will be handy to know for the Lords final as well

any constructive advice is much appreciated!
don't tempt me :dunce:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Or even looked at the Southern Trains website - which is a website, about trains and tickets and terms and conditions.

GroupSave - Southern railway

I wish there was one of those in 1983 when I wanted to go to a cup final at Wembely, but I was brave and went to the railway station and asked a nice man behind a glass wall. I think I even walked there in my lunch hour.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Just turn up at the Booking Office on the day and ask for the Group Save 3 or Group Save 4 for whatever ticket you want.
You'll each get a ticket but you must travel together at all times and the moment you don't your ticket is invalid and WILL be excessed up to the full price ticket. Believe me the conductors and inspectors are shit hot at this and if you don't have the funds to pay the excess you will be fined so if any doubt then don't buy a group save.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
The answer is noyou can't.... think u have to buy them 7 days in advance

But f***ing hell, why do people put themselves up for such a slagging !!

Actually i'm thinking of something else.. daysave i think, where 4 of you can travel for £20

Ignore me

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
The answer is noyou can't.... think u have to buy them 7 days in advance

But f***ing hell, why do people put themselves up for such a slagging !!

Actually i'm thinking of something else.. daysave i think, where 4 of you can travel for £20

Ignore me

Hardly a slagging mate, had much worse! sure I can live with a bit of banter on NSC! just ebing a lazy and if it gives me the answer im liooking for then great which it did....oh no hang on ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports