Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grounds you have watched a game from all 4 sides

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've seen a number from three sides, only Aldershot and The Goldstone from all four.

Splendid question though.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
the amex is the only one i've sat in all four sides

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Does the Wembley pitch count as one side, in which case Wembley (5)
Goldstone, Amex (4)
White Hart Lane, Upton Park & Stamford Bridge (3)
Too many at (2) and no, too many is not a ground it means I've been to many grounds and sat/stood on two sides.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Does the Wembley pitch count as one side, in which case Wembley (5)
Goldstone, Amex (4)
White Hart Lane, Upton Park & Stamford Bridge (3)
Too many at (2) and no, too many is not a ground it means I've been to many grounds and sat/stood on two sides.
Not unless the pitch was a pentagon! :D

Smellhurst is a 3 for me watching/supporting 3 different sides. Usual one for Albion, main stand for Middlesborough against Wimbledon (Juniniho (sp?) debut and boss a Boro fan) and the old terrace behind the goal supporting Forest against they who must not be named.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Goldstone, Withdean, Amex, Abbey Stadium, White Hart Lane, Aldershot, Lewes, Loftus Road, Craven Cottage, Wembley.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Did the old Wembley have sides? In which case, I can add that.

Oh and Oakwell.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Here we go then going down to Conf North and South ,Reading [Elm Park ] Gillingham ,Crawley [Town Mead and Broadfield]Dagenham,Darlo [Feethams]Southend,Exeter ,Altrincham ,Barnet [Underhill]Aldershot,Woking ,Bath City,Basingstoke,Farnborough,St Albans,Havant ,Gosport,Wealdstone,Hemel Hempstead ,Staines,Maidenhead ,Sutton ,Eatbourne Boro.Loads more lower non league and lower league grounds in Europe.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
It's the extreme ends of England for me with The Goldstone and St James Park. Also one stand away for a full house at Elland Road though can't say I'm that bothered about achieving that one!
Did anyone sit in all 7 stands at Withdean? Or even the 6 home ones. I got 4

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
The Goldstone,Spotland,Hove,Moss Rose (Macclesfield) Northwich Victoria (The Drill Field) Leek Town,Port Vale,Stoke City (old ground) and Crewe Alexandra.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here