Groundhog Day on NSC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Here we go again, another season of discontent. I do not post here often but I watch regularly and have ascertained that the same old ‘stuff’ comes out time and time again.

The Slade out stuff is ridiculous. Do you not think that this adds added pressure to the manager and team? Someone’s job is on the line by the merit of each result and performance? Funny how a few months ago this man was our saviour and hero.

What a way to live.

It’s almost arguable by some posts that our players, staff and manager do not want to win, they do not want to succeed, let alone give us (the fans) something to be proud of.

The only way a team is successful is by continuity. What Championship side (or league 1) has reached the holy grail by changing its manager after every 30 games? Hmmm………….How many managers have we had since 2006?

The manager and the coaching staff need to stay.

I realise that we are in a results business but put into perspective. We all get disappointed when we lose but it’s certainly not the end of existence is it?

Now is the time to support. We are measured by our ability to support through the good, and bad times – a bit like a marriage, albeit this is our choice!

This is not quite the bad times.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Exactly, same again next week lads and the week after etc

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
The same old stuff is written on here, because the same old stuff happens on the pitch every SINGLE season.

Nevertheless, Slade in.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Im a fan of Slade but im afraid its a results business and we are not getting the results we need.
People pay their hard earned money to watch the stripes and are entitled to their opinion.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
we are in a results business but unfortunately sacking a manager every 6 months or so doesn't work. Slade will sort it out, but he will need time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports