Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Let's see.........................................................which nation should I chose?

1715873170493.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We have a World Cup and an ADCON under our belts. Let’s see if we can get a a euros as well.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Love it. Ich bin ein Quadratschädel

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This has really piqued my interest in the tournament.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Technically, it's only a provisional squad that will be reduced from 27 to 26 so they would be very unlucky to miss out now but they're not DEFINITELY going to the Euro's. With four keepers named though, I would expect one of them to drop out.

Amazing achievement for them both, really impressive to be picked ahead of Goretzka and Brandt who are both quality European performers.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Technically, it's only a provisional squad that will be reduced from 27 to 26 so they would be very unlucky to miss out now but they're not DEFINITELY going to the Euro's. With four keepers named though, I would expect one of them to drop out.

Amazing achievement for them both, really impressive to be picked ahead of Goretzka and Brandt who are both quality European performers.
That exact thought had crossed my mind but I believe ONLY 3 goalkeepers can be named in the squad so the one to drop out of the 27 HAS to be a goalkeeper, meaning they ARE guaranteed to be included.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That exact thought had crossed my mind but I believe ONLY 3 goalkeepers can be named in the squad so the one to drop out of the 27 HAS to be a goalkeeper, meaning they ARE guaranteed to be included.
Three ‘keepers have to be named, but you can take more if you really want to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here